Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

Really good growth! Will definitely be big plants! Are you only going to use 200W all the way for the three plants? And i dont think i catch the size of your buckets? 15 liters?
And these are 15 litre buckets.3 Gal bucket or smart pot perfect for a big auto;)

Okey, will be fun to see how much they can deliver. Looks promising to say atleast. 15 liter is a good size, more then enough for big girls.:cheers:

Okey, will be fun to see how much they can deliver. Looks promising to say atleast. 15 liter is a good size, more then enough for big girls.:cheers:
Iv found a 3 gal is perfect for autos.5 gal pots or bigger pointless for autos in soil i have found.roots never use up all the soil.3 gal will give u a huge auto.here a vid of the girls see them up close;)

Happy growing every1;)

Good day growers.so the cob auto sisters are 28 days old today.4 weeks.growth is still insane.they had there first feed of life today sensi grow;) and 1ml sensi calmag;) all plants still very happy.the powerplant auto on the right is nearly 2 and a half foot high from top of pot.but the blackberry gum auto sisters on the left.very robust and a great bushy structure.i belive these plants will turn out bigger than powerplant come harvest for sure.and front right day 1 for dutch passion starryder auto;) had to put lights at max height to keep coverage of powerplant.but plants dont seem to mind 1 bit.no sign of flowers yet.so all girls have more veg to give.this is very good;)
_20171017_140503.JPG
_20171017_140521.JPG
_20171017_140636.JPG
_20171017_140658.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Looking great beast :) you whacked a heater in there then? Coz i noticed they are in a big tent from the vid lol

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/
Thanks mate yea its a big tent 7 foot by 3 ft bro;) the other side of the tent is a 600hps at max height running when lights on to keep things very warm.and a big fan blowing at my 4 current girls..this empty side of tent will be filled with 4 more plants in a few days..then il start a hps journel for that side of tent;) its working great so far.happy growing every1;)

Thanks mate yea its a big tent 7 foot by 3 ft bro;) the other side of the tent is a 600hps at max height running when lights on to keep things very warm.and a big fan blowing at my 4 current girls..this empty side of tent will be filled with 4 more plants in a few days..then il start a hps journel for that side of tent;) its working great so far.happy growing every1;)
Sounds like a wicked plan mate :) looking forward to the hps journal :) what are hps like for running cost wise then?

Sounds like a wicked plan mate :) looking forward to the hps journal :) what are hps like for running cost wise then?

Thanks bro.hps is how i first started growing .so be nice to go back to old times.to run a 600hps and a fan.it works out about 10 pound a week .will easily cover the costs.lights 18/6 all the time;) happy growing;)

Good day growers.so today will be the first day in my life that i will be vaping some weed .got myself a vape pen to try leave tobacco behind in my life;) once she is charged .il let u know my thoughts;)
_20171018_111415.JPG
_20171018_111432.JPG
_20171018_111506.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back