Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Yes that is exactly what you do bub, now those lower levels will catch up with the others very soon. Here's a white crack and double grape scrog I just got set up today, I will keep tucking all the branches under til I see the stretch coming then I will repick what I want to grow pull through the screen and what I will stretch naturally through the screen. Feel free to load the thread up. ( I say it like this because autos have thier own clock unlike photos. So u have less time to keep filling the net versus a photo. I tried to keep my main cola and top branches to the edges and allowed all the middle traps and raceways to fill the center area.)
I want this to be a package of info for future reference to everyone. I do trim low low bud sites off, if it can't reach the net even after helping it up there without lifting the pot off the ground then it gets cut, but I have a row of buds on the sodk that would normally be the lowest sites on the plant popcorn buds, but are now nice 3" tall buds above the screen. View attachment 939459 View attachment 939459 View attachment 939460 View attachment 939460 View attachment 939461
Lightning bolts... I like it!!!

Lightning bolts... I like it!!!
U know what it represents? Going to mirror it with a mountain in between it before to long run- Walter white in the lighting bolts and Deep Blue C in the middle and crank the cold air in once the swell begins Should make a nice photo finish.

U know what it represents? Going to mirror it with a mountain in between it before to long run- Walter white in the lighting bolts and Deep Blue C in the middle and crank the cold air in once the swell begins Should make a nice photo finish.
A true mephisto patriot =)

Will post pics in a few but my forum stomper is growing two plants in its pot now only one bean was dropped in Brand new mixed up coco the bean I dropped came up about week ago, it was all alone last night today I wake up two in there.

The weird double forum stomper read above post.
IMG_20180809_081348.jpg

Why the cold air?

I had the same thing happen once. Transplanted the one I didn’t plant and it wound up being a sunflower.
I was gonna say that maybe its not even a weed plant...

@Frank Nitty yes exactly what @Mizzo81 said to bring out some great colors of them. And ya im wondering what the leaves will be before I take the little one out, if it's canna leaves I may just leave it. Since not far behind the one i planted in it.

Back