Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Bring out the colors.
I seeeee! Very, very interesting!!!
@Frank Nitty yes exactly what @Mizzo81 said to bring out some great colors of them. And ya im wondering what the leaves will be before I take the little one out, if it's canna leaves I may just leave it. Since not far behind the one i planted in it.
What a bonus for you if it is

So the pretty grow shop lady dropped off some .3 liter plastic airpots this afternoon to my shop. Along with couple bags of Roots organic Micro greens seed starting soil. So will be posting pics of those and setting them up later this afternoon. Anyone looking into the corrugated plastic airpots, I recommend buying them in a case not singles. I have several sizes now to use this winter and by buying them in a case I ended up paying 1/4 of the price per single pot. So a case of 12 5gal pots cost me shy of $100 if I bought singles these are almost $18-27 each depending on the maker, I got the originals between all the cases I got I saved well over a grand and now have awesome pots , several sizes up to 5gal and should last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance. (Get in touch with direct sales or the major Wholesale suppliers for best pricing) BWGS is one of the 7 in the USA I highly recommend.

So the pretty grow shop lady dropped off some .3 liter plastic airpots this afternoon to my shop. Along with couple bags of Roots organic Micro greens seed starting soil. So will be posting pics of those and setting them up later this afternoon. Anyone looking into the corrugated plastic airpots, I recommend buying them in a case not singles. I have several sizes now to use this winter and by buying them in a case I ended up paying 1/4 of the price per single pot. So a case of 12 5gal pots cost me shy of $100 if I bought singles these are almost $18-27 each depending on the maker, I got the originals between all the cases I got I saved well over a grand and now have awesome pots , several sizes up to 5gal and should last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance. (Get in touch with direct sales or the major Wholesale suppliers for best pricing) BWGS is one of the 7 in the USA I highly recommend.
Should have taken some pictures of the grow shop lady!!!

Haha ya I would but u know. But I will say a hot cougar with tats that loves canna and can grow it's hard to come by around here.
Its totally non-existant where i am... Im an outlaw around here!!!

Ok, the million dollar question for today is... Can you mainline or manifold an auto???

Ok, the million dollar question for today is... Can you mainline or manifold an auto???
I don't see why not I have seen it done it before, but u would delay it I would naturally assume

I don't see why not I have seen it done it before, but u would delay it I would naturally assume
But if it worked it would damn sure be worth it though!!! Worked right, that is...

Back