Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Since I been researching the Rudy strain itself and why it's been breed in to create auto flowering plants, I found some info about the soil in which the Rudy strain grow and underneath the ground it talked about being in some permanent frost soils anyways says roots branch out in more like 8-10" or less of actually good loose soils, so I created this from an old tote and are going to see how 8" of soil But 16" across the top of the pot works. Used a wood burning to make the holes all over it.
IMG_20180807_171751.jpg
IMG_20180807_173811.jpg

Now pic a meph bean to go in it.

As also up and running is a Deep Blue C (twin peaks phenos)in 2 liter coco, trying to get another sour bubbly to germ, another forum Stomper is up and running in 2liter coco, get some pics of those up here in a few.

awesome thread man, loving it so far! Got a link for that SODK? Got x5 freebies in my last order and I wanted to try and see some other's results hehe

awesome thread man, loving it so far! Got a link for that SODK? Got x5 freebies in my last order and I wanted to try and see some other's results hehe
Can find several in the search bar, that's where I've found most of my info on her, she loves her cal/mg can tell you that much, shes later end finisher 75+ days I believe mine will 85 + easily so roughly another month to go at least for me. I've been lucky enough to get 10 of these as freebie beans with couple orders little while back. Gonna run her again natural then savior the beans for a long while.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/s-o-d-k-megacrop-autocob-3500k.66233/page-12#post-1864238

Link to the S.O.D.K. journal i have going. Glad to have you along with this journal. Lots going on and lots more to come. As for sodk she loves her cal/mg and is a late finisher 80+ days, I was lucky enough to get 10 of these beans as freebies in a couple orders a little while back also, next I will run all natural with same feeding and pot size and see what the scrog may have added to my harvest. Right now I can tell She is going to give me few nice colas and several nice size buds. Shes dense now and gaining rapidly in girth and weight. I can't wait for her while sitting in the deer stand waiting on free meat to walk by.

Did you LST your Strawberry Nuggets? She look a lot more open then my SN was. Mine was a bundle of leaves 10" tall from the lip of the pot up. Only after LST was I able to spread her out to get light to the lowers, and she had a lot of lowers. How about her smell, any yet? My girl really turned it on the last few days from non-descipt berry to sour strawberry. Totally intoxicating.

Did you LST your Strawberry Nuggets? She look a lot more open then my SN was. Mine was a bundle of leaves 10" tall from the lip of the pot up. Only after LST was I able to spread her out to get light to the lowers, and she had a lot of lowers. How about her smell, any yet? My girl really turned it on the last few days from non-descipt berry to sour strawberry. Totally intoxicating.
Smell kinda, but yes Lst,hst, limb breaking is why she looks like this, shes maybe 12" tall as well, hopefully the next ones we get are taller and easier to work with. Shes a solid rock girl, she could take on a tornado no problem.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/s-o-d-k-megacrop-autocob-3500k.66233/page-12#post-1864238

Link to the S.O.D.K. journal i have going. Glad to have you along with this journal. Lots going on and lots more to come. As for sodk she loves her cal/mg and is a late finisher 80+ days, I was lucky enough to get 10 of these beans as freebies in a couple orders a little while back also, next I will run all natural with same feeding and pot size and see what the scrog may have added to my harvest. Right now I can tell She is going to give me few nice colas and several nice size buds. Shes dense now and gaining rapidly in girth and weight. I can't wait for her while sitting in the deer stand waiting on free meat to walk by.
Hunter of the Forest...

Back