Micron Genetics Experiment

Pennywise Flower.
20170509_202744.jpg

20170509_203034.jpg

@Micron Creek
Nice work in here my friend. Always nice to see others making their own meds and wanting to pass along the genetics. Pennywise sounds interesting. I hold an extremely lemony Harlequin cut, and a pure Z6 CBD cut. Lots of other potential CBD strains in seed form to crack and test. This year OD is Oracle x Charlotte's web.

Believe you had just arrived at the portal when I left. Good chance that some of the portal strains you have grown and enjoyed had genetics provided by me that were integrated into some of his strains.

I wish you all the best with your work.

Peace

@Micron Creek
Nice work in here my friend. Always nice to see others making their own meds and wanting to pass along the genetics. Pennywise sounds interesting. I hold an extremely lemony Harlequin cut, and a pure Z6 CBD cut. Lots of other potential CBD strains in seed form to crack and test. This year OD is Oracle x Charlotte's web.

Believe you had just arrived at the portal when I left. Good chance that some of the portal strains you have grown and enjoyed had genetics provided by me that were integrated into some of his strains.

I wish you all the best with your work.

Peace
Healing Path Genetics, How are ya doin man? I remember you had to take a break due to some personal issues. I hadn't tried anything with your genetics infused, but I do remember you had quite a lot in development. Always nice to have fellow breeders come by. I say, its like I have a craving to pollinate everything just to see the final result split the calyx. Hope things are back on track for you, and if you have continued your work do you have a link?

Healing Path Genetics, How are ya doin man? I remember you had to take a break due to some personal issues. I hadn't tried anything with your genetics infused, but I do remember you had quite a lot in development. Always nice to have fellow breeders come by. I say, its like I have a craving to pollinate everything just to see the final result split the calyx. Hope things are back on track for you, and if you have continued your work do you have a link?
Still have a lot going on health wise between my wife and I, but doing a lot better. Thank you for asking!

If you have had anything S made with 99 in it, good chance it is from me. I pollinated a nice (Ghaze x C99auto) with Stone D blood. He wanted seeded and asked if it was cool if you used them in his work. Also some photo and photo x auto F1s I sent him, have been used in his work. I had to put my sub-forum on temp hold in the breeders and research section. I basically had just gotten set up and started when I asked admin to put in on hold. Will wait a week or so until I have them make it active again. When I do, I will let you know, as I will be stopping by.

What strain/s are the flowers pictures on the first page. Looks tasty.

Peace

Still have a lot going on health wise between my wife and I, but doing a lot better. Thank you for asking!

If you have had anything S made with 99 in it, good chance it is from me. I pollinated a nice (Ghaze x C99auto) with Stone D blood. He wanted seeded and asked if it was cool if you used them in his work. Also some photo and photo x auto F1s I sent him, have been used in his work. I had to put my sub-forum on temp hold in the breeders and research section. I basically had just gotten set up and started when I asked admin to put in on hold. Will wait a week or so until I have them make it active again. When I do, I will let you know, as I will be stopping by.

Peace
In that case, I did have some of your genetics if they were a part of Amnesia Stone 99, small world eh? That was a potent mama for sure.

Peace
The two flowers on the front page are Mr.Nice Shit(Skunk 1 x Afghan Dom. Skunk 1) and Cali Connection Boss Hogg (Chem4 , Chem4BX).

very cool Micron, ill be watching this. i have some auto x photo crosses i'm working with as well. a lot of people hate on autos but they have a lot to offer to the gene pool IMO. I enjoy seeing other breeders work. keep it up.

Back