Fast Buds Mexican Airlines

That jar I was talking about..
IMG_9482.JPG

This fuel fueled a serious jam session last night! @Moondude I worked 12pm-12am and got home and rocked out until 3am smoking LSD the whole time, so no not necessarily a knock out smoke, 100% a creativity smoke though!

That jar I was talking about..
View attachment 580351
This fuel fueled a serious jam session last night! @Moondude I worked 12pm-12am and got home and rocked out until 3am smoking LSD the whole time, so no not necessarily a knock out smoke, 100% a creativity smoke though!

Excellent!!!! right up my ally.....

@Moondude thanks for the reppage man if I could smoke a bowl with you I would! Do you play any instruments? Although I stuck with my guitar last night, when I'm chiefing LSD, playing drums is a spiritual experience

Is the LSD or LSD-25?
Is it strong?

@Dr. Babnik man I'm a stereotypical stoner right now wandering into a place and having no idea where the hell I am! I've been smoking too much I guess but I thought we were in Trips log lol. I just went back to page one and read through, looking forward to seeing what you do with these girls!

When I say LSD I just mean LSD-25 and yea man it's a potent smoke! Just consistently a pleasant experience, one of my favorite smokes.

Thanks for rep, @Herbisaur

I saw root tips yesterday, so in 3-4 days there should be babies. I will grow them in different pot sizes, 1.5850 and 2.6417 US gallons. I want to know how well 1.5850 US gallon air pot performes compared to my regular plastic pots.

AN Sensi PH perfect Grow/Bloom, voodoo juice, piranha,CarboLoad,B-52,Rhino Skin,Overdrive,Big Bud,Flawless finish for 5 days, Snow Storm Ultra and Purple Maxx by Humbolt county and Calmag+ from botanicare. i think thats all

AN Sensi PH perfect Grow/Bloom, voodoo juice, piranha,CarboLoad,B-52,Rhino Skin,Overdrive,Big Bud,Flawless finish for 5 days, Snow Storm Ultra and Purple Maxx by Humbolt county and Calmag+ from botanicare. i think thats all

Too many Damn bottles !

:crying::crying::cheers::crying::crying:

AN Sensi Bloom A&B
AN Carboload
AN Calmag
AN Overdrive

:pighug:

Too many Damn bottles !

:crying::crying::cheers::crying::crying:

AN Sensi Bloom A&B
AN Carboload
AN Calmag
AN Overdrive

:pighug:
haha i feel ya there hash! yea i ordered damn near the whole damn line for my first grow and wont be re ordering some.. i get tired of mixing nutes all the damn time especially with girls in all different stages of growth... im keeping grow/bloom,voodoo,rhino skin,b-52,overdrive and big bud from AN as i feel it covers what im looking for

Back