Fast Buds Mexican Airlines

Yeah I have had my fingers burnt before lol

I planted 4 Royal dwarf fem and 5 red dwarf regs on my second grow my tent was 1.5ft w 1.5ft l 4ft h

I could barely fit 4 1 gal smart pots in the tent so I had to make a box out of Rubbermaid tubs 2 of my red dwarfs where male so killed them and the other 3 got transferred to 3 litre Coke bottles still pulled around a oz each off them that was a lesson learnt the hard way lol

Yeah I have had my fingers burnt before lol

I planted 4 Royal dwarf fem and 5 red dwarf regs on my second grow my tent was 1.5ft w 1.5ft l 4ft h

I could barely fit 4 1 gal smart pots in the tent so I had to make a box out of Rubbermaid tubs 2 of my red dwarfs where male so killed them and the other 3 got transferred to 3 litre Coke bottles still pulled around a oz each off them that was a lesson learnt the hard way lol
Yup, I haven't had that happen because I have room to grow, but I'm about 2 tents over what I wanted to have... *rolls eyes*

Sounds like you have more than enough space u must grow some monsters or do you use your spare tents for breeding or a mother plant

Sounds like you have more than enough space u must grow some monsters or do you use your spare tents for breeding or a mother plant
Well, this is what I have going right now.

I have the AeroGarden on the bathroom sink for germinating and also used as an infirmary.

1508a21b0ebde2232e9f588610751337.jpg

I have the grow nook, used for vegetating plants.

995c234826cb28905b0de838f0ca0d1b.jpg

91158bd67b614a01ab60af71f56ee616.jpg

I have the auto flowering room with low humidity.

c76bd7d3a2cee261aceac8067062a545.jpg

And I got a large tent to be my photo flowering area, but my monster, Queenie, took it over, so I have another one on the way...

ce8919ed98ae7072a50489f200eed829.jpg

I have been tempted to plant a few more I have the space in my new tent but don't have the adequate lighting yet
@SgtMcDoobie, if you put a link to your threads in your signature it would easier for your friends to jump between threads and I will generate more trafick.

If you have sunny weather, sun is the best light source. I can see how much better Miss Supercropped and Our Lady of the Balcony are, compared to the ones under artificial lightning. The growth rate outside is a little slower, but the plants have abundant branching and lighter, more natural colour.

Out Doctors of Autoflowers say that dark green indicate you are too high i nitrogen. After observing DP White Widows from the same batch indoors and outdoors, I suspect the light source also play a role. Indoors my plants tend to be dark green, while having a light green colour outdoors. The speciments I have on the balcony, I can overfeed withiout stressing them. After Miss Supercropped moved out from the tent because of lack of space, I tried to kill her with nutes and gave her huge doses of chemicals bacause I wanted to induce toxicity and study the symptomes. She did not react with suffering, rather she shoot new branches and just became a happy girl. Weed is a species among the grasses and are difficult to kill when they eat from the sun, even if you try. Indoor plants seems to be more vunerable. I cannot prove it scientifically. This is just speculations based on observations. Next season, I will be more systematic i my approach, as I feel these observations would be interesting to study further. The observations were accidental and not results from carefully planned experiments.

The cups are used, so I have room in the tent when the sun is not shining. I will have nice small plants to pot as soon as I can harvest. I need a lot going in order to reach the goal of being self supplied.

@witchyhour your set up is unreal and the lady's look grate think it's time I binned the wife and kids and set the bedrooms up for a proper grow like u have instead of messing around in a dusty attic lol

@Dr. Babnik no sun to report here yet think we had our 2 days of summer last week lol I would love a outdoor grow but to many nosy neighbours where I live

I found a nice spot where I go carp fishing I could put a few photo seeds down but there's to much traffic of people in the summer

Yeah I read a guide on how to link grows to you sig I will try and get it done sorry for the late reply had to take our lass shopping

Well, this is what I have going right now.

I have the AeroGarden on the bathroom sink for germinating and also used as an infirmary.

1508a21b0ebde2232e9f588610751337.jpg

I have the grow nook, used for vegetating plants.

995c234826cb28905b0de838f0ca0d1b.jpg

91158bd67b614a01ab60af71f56ee616.jpg

I have the auto flowering room with low humidity.

c76bd7d3a2cee261aceac8067062a545.jpg

And I got a large tent to be my photo flowering area, but my monster, Queenie, took it over, so I have another one on the way...

ce8919ed98ae7072a50489f200eed829.jpg
I like your lab!

Moon craft has landed safely........:pop:

Good thing I remembered this morning you have TWO new journals, only jumped in one last night. This is the one I did not want to miss. My @FastBuds Mexican Airlines is about three days old, this should be fun Doc......:yay:

I will say mine is going in a five gallon pot (still in germ tray)....I don't have room but I am going to make it work.

If I could be a pain, could you please confirm your system for comparison purposes?

THANKS DUDE!!!!!

Back