Fast Buds Fastbuds C4 on Mexican Airlines Flight 420

2nd of 3 Mexican Air Harvest
Dry Weight
DSCN3435.JPG

that gives me 142.7 grams so far and about another 7-10 grams drying still! so its safe to say that this is a 150 gram plant= 5.39 OZ which also broke my personal best of 5.19 oz previously @Bailey
thank you @FastBuds for this GREAT strain!:worship:
i will get a smoke report u of the C4 and mex air so i can complete this journal
:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

Last edited:
2nd of 3 Mexican Air Harvest
Dry Weight
View attachment 615263
that gives me 142.7 grams so far and about another 7-10 grams drying still! so its safe to say that this is a 150 gram plant= 5.39 OZ which also broke my personal best of 5.19 oz previously @Bailey @The Elvis
thank you @FastBuds for this GREAT strain!:worship:
i will get a smoke report u of the C4 and mex air so i can complete this journal
:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:
So is that 150 grams per plant or for all 3?

absolutely marvelous, DR. Trip. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
Youre great and uplifting like this great MexAir! :yay:

A big applause for the effort and skills here! :pass:
thank you so much @FastBuds, the smells/terps on this girl are absoluetly AMAZING. ive had friends tell me that they taste peach and tropical fruits on the front of the taste followed by sandalwood in the back end.... absolutely one of my favorite fastbuds strains!

So is that 150 grams per plant or for all 3?
i only had 1 mex airlines, well i germed 2 but i pulled one at day 15-20.... but i did a staggered harvest on this girl.. 3 different harvests at 3 different times totaling up to 150-155 grams no problem
Awsome yeild trip I will definitely do a thread on it and @XxxAuto it's around 35 euro for the full kit
yea bailey its a great strain brotha!

not so expensive .. is it with shipping? shall we spongebob grow together...
Hope there a good master here ;)
Yeah great idea shrooms grow off I'm purchase mine end of the month and yeah shipping cost include

Back