Fast Buds Fastbuds C4 on Mexican Airlines Flight 420

Some @FastBuds C4 BHO
I LOVE Pre-Purge Macros!
View attachment 614763 View attachment 614761 View attachment 614760 View attachment 614762 View attachment 614759
After Heat Purge
View attachment 614758 View attachment 614756 View attachment 614757

and Mexican Airlines PARTIAL HARVEST dry weight:eyebrows:
View attachment 614771 View attachment 614767
im thinking total Dry weight will be around 140-150 Grams
that should re-stock my Depleted Wake and bake/day time smoke for a little bit until i can free up some space for another mexican airlines!:yay:
A+ job on this strain fastbuds! this is close to being my favorite Fastbuds strain, i think West Coast OG is still my favorite, though its VERY close
:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

And this looks fkn fantastic as well!!! Damn Trip back at it again lol

Yeah that what I thought but @Wile e Peyote posted a great link to the kit he bought and is currently using. It comes pre package and sterile
checked mine before the top layer of sterile substrate is well colonised so should be in the next few weeks hopefully and was not hard at all just wiped everything with a sterile wipe and bang your good to go

It's difficult to get a good tab these days bro isn't it. I'm going to be growing shrooms soon to help expand my mind
shrooms are a great way to expand your consciousness bailey i wish you the best of luck with it and hope that you do a journal on here about your grow!

Back