Fast Buds Mexican Airlines

Moon craft has landed safely........:pop:

Good thing I remembered this morning you have TWO new journals, only jumped in one last night. This is the one I did not want to miss. My @FastBuds Mexican Airlines is about three days old, this should be fun Doc......:yay:

I will say mine is going in a five gallon pot (still in germ tray)....I don't have room but I am going to make it work.

If I could be a pain, could you please confirm your system for comparison purposes?

THANKS DUDE!!!!!
Thanks for rep @Moondude!

Yeah, this will be fun! Keep your jounal up to date!

send me a link or just tag me after you get it set up @Moondude and ill sub up!:d5: its funny that @Dr. Babnik was looking for mexican airlines logs which i think there is only one that i could find on here, but now there will be like 3-4 the last 1-2 weeks haha fastbuds get around FAST! haha:yay:

send me a link or just tag me after you get it set up @Moondude and ill sub up!:d5: its funny that @Dr. Babnik was looking for mexican airlines logs which i think there is only one that i could find on here, but now there will be like 3-4 the last 1-2 weeks haha fastbuds get around FAST! haha:yay:

"FastBuds gets around Fast."

Absolutley. AND @FastBuds JUST KICKED BUT AT THE SPANNABIS, BRINGING HOME 1ST AND 2ND PLACE TROPHIES.

@witchyhour your set up is unreal and the lady's look grate think it's time I binned the wife and kids and set the bedrooms up for a proper grow like u have instead of messing around in a dusty attic lol

@Dr. Babnik no sun to report here yet think we had our 2 days of summer last week lol I would love a outdoor grow but to many nosy neighbours where I live

I found a nice spot where I go carp fishing I could put a few photo seeds down but there's to much traffic of people in the summer

Yeah I read a guide on how to link grows to you sig I will try and get it done sorry for the late reply had to take our lass shopping
What can I say? Marriage and kids are way overrated... *shrugs* [emoji16]

"FastBuds gets around Fast."

Absolutley. AND @FastBuds JUST KICKED BUT AT THE SPANNABIS, BRINGING HOME 1ST AND 2ND PLACE TROPHIES.
yup and i grew both them strains A++ strains i actually just smoked some LSD-25 for my wake and bake... the smell is of sour fruit punch and some paint thinner or gas on the tail end it is ABSOLUTELY LOVELY:baked: my whole house is going to smell for 1/2 the day now just because of one small smoke sesh... ppl have come in my house a cpl hrs later and just whiffed and smelt the air and said "what is that?!?!?" haha

Yeah u make a lot of sacrifices when u tie the knot but if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't have started growing meds so the ball and chain ain't to bad plus the kids are funny some of the stuff the talk about and ask about crack me up

That's why they are in cups. When ready to pot, I just remove the bottom of the cup and avoids stressful transplant.
Noon questions! So you can just remove the bottom of the cup and place the bottom part in soil? And by doing that, how do you water? Do you still water in the cup and around the base or ??? Sorry if that is a lame question, just thinking of different options for the upcoming week or so.

Back