Fast Buds Mexican Airlines

yup and i grew both them strains A++ strains i actually just smoked some LSD-25 for my wake and bake... the smell is of sour fruit punch and some paint thinner or gas on the tail end it is ABSOLUTELY LOVELY:baked: my whole house is going to smell for 1/2 the day now just because of one small smoke sesh... ppl have come in my house a cpl hrs later and just whiffed and smelt the air and said "what is that?!?!?" haha

RE: LSD; is he LSD lights-out on the couch? I smoke way too much to go down this road before 1:00 a.m.....:jointman: and looking at the genetics, this has held me back. I have plenty of knock-out weed for my M.S....as of now......

RE: LSD; is he LSD lights-out on the couch? I smoke way too much to go down this road before 1:00 a.m.....:jointman: and looking at the genetics, this has held me back. I have plenty of knock-out weed for my M.S....as of now......
i harvested mine a little early so it was a nice social and active strain for me so i smoke it in the am. @Herbisaur would be able to help you get a closer idea of the true potential of the LSD

@Moondude Man honestly I'd say the LSD can be what you make it! I have Rhino Ryder and LSD right now and my LSD is my night time smoke because I sleep like a baby. I have been social and active on LSD it just takes a little extra motivation to get moving then I'm good! I think the LSD is worth the grow for smell, appearance, and high. My first batch of LSD that must have been curing for over 2 months now smells like straight varnish! It's heavenly! I'd say if you're looking for straight uppity high prob not LSD, but it is versatile enough to kind of get what you want out of it!

@tripaholic88 yea the smell of the LSD is unreal! Everyone that smells it does a double and triple take and says "dude that doesn't even smell like weed" I have my LSD jar with probably 100 grams in it just sitting in my living room and I open it up for a long whiff several times a day. Definitely one of my favorite strains ever in over a decade of smoking herb, can't wait to grow out my remaining 3 LSD seeds!

Noon questions! So you can just remove the bottom of the cup and place the bottom part in soil? And by doing that, how do you water? Do you still water in the cup and around the base or ??? Sorry if that is a lame question, just thinking of different options for the upcoming week or so.

No, no, remove the bottom, keep the rest, not to disturb the plant. When the bottom is gone, she can establish herself in her final home.
After seeing @AWithnam acheived in his 1 gallon pots, I will use a 1.5850 US gallon air pot for one Mexi and a regular 2.6417 US gallon.

GO METRIC! I don't understand why you use that old imperial shit.

What can I say? Marriage and kids are way overrated... *shrugs* [emoji16]

Kids are overrated. You must enjoy noise, not to take them tomthe vet. I have two dogs who are my sons. Well, never tried own children making hell on earth and that may fell different. Her Ladyship and my second wife make enough noise for me.

@tripaholic88 yea the smell of the LSD is unreal! Everyone that smells it does a double and triple take and says "dude that doesn't even smell like weed" I have my LSD jar with probably 100 grams in it just sitting in my living room and I open it up for a long whiff several times a day. Definitely one of my favorite strains ever in over a decade of smoking herb, can't wait to grow out my remaining 3 LSD seeds!
Is the LSD or LSD-25?
Is it strong?

Lmao take them to the vet the thought has crossed my mind but luckily after 9 years I have developed selective hearing plus working all day with a jack hammer and stil saw gives me an excuse when I am not listening
(sorry love got a ringing in my ears and a splitting head ache couldn't find my ear defenders in the van ) it's got to the point where if she needs me she sends me a text message lol

the kids are usually in bed when I get in from work so I spend time with them on a weekend witch is great gives her a brake and the kids love it

No, no, remove the bottom, keep the rest, not to disturb the plant. When the bottom is gone, she can establish herself in her final home.
After seeing @AWithnam acheived in his 1 gallon pots, I will use a 1.5850 US gallon air pot for one Mexi and a regular 2.6417 US gallon.

GO METRIC! I don't understand why you use that old imperial shit.

Kids are overrated. You must enjoy noise, not to take them tomthe vet. I have two dogs who are my sons. Well, never tried own children making hell on earth and that may fell different. Her Ladyship and my second wife make enough noise for me.
Awesome, thanks for the info! I'll check it out! And yeah I know...we have to do sh*t the complicated way lol. Not trying to step on any toes with my "standard" sized "feet" lol. How corny was that shit?! Have a good day Doc!

Back