Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Yeah it's hard to combat the rot...weather don't help,plus big dense buds are prone to getting it! Lost about a quarter I suppose,found a bit more in MBAP...only bout an 8ths worth though.judt gotta nurse them home lol.
Keep ya eye on ya plants man...fecking rot is horrible!!

There you go mate.straight from the horses mouth lol...gotta put ya mind at ease a little :pass:

Man that is bad news bro :( Rot just sucks, after all that hard work and patience.

Mind you with those bad boys in your tent you've still got plenty left to smoke dude! :worship:

I'm watching mine like a hungry bloody hawk mate! :crying:

That's nute burn mate, had same thing happen to one of my blue mystic. She looks super green too, back off on the feeds my friend.

Good to "see" you here mate. How's life? :pass:

Cool man thanks for the advice. I may well have been pumping her a bit full of boosters etc!! :deadhorse:

Stilton (previously NCH lol) is down :tang: :jointman:

Seriously smelly, the house bloody stinks! Think it's going to be a loooong morning of trimming as there seems to be a decent amount of bud on her :jump:

Pics later when I've finished. Just smoking some scissor hash to help ease me into the day :woohoo1: :vibe:

Sorry I meant to say some stilton scissor hash to bat me round the back of the head and kick me into the day with a head rush! :crying:

:crying: Sounds like it's doing the job then man :d5:

Main cola broken down into nugs. Yum! [emoji3]

b2525bbc76eaa087955afef9acee7863.jpg

BTW, for the youngsters among us, that "thing" is a minidisc lol. You don't need to know [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good dude...and that's just the main cola? Looks like your gonna have a good amount of meds to chug on :pass:

Back