Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Yeah I suppose my avatar is a big give away dude..,but the tattoo?? It’s Japanese stuff all over my body lol.

And that ain't no hippy shit like mine dude! Between the avatar and the tat TOGETHER I can have a pretty good guess at what kinda chap you are mate.

Def not ballroom dancing or crochet my man! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only mate with jap style tattoos was a total rocker type until he met MANDY! Now a bit of a raver. But the rocker association with him and the doors thing dude. Call me Columbo [emoji3]

@Lizardking check out the MBAP twins mate! Haha looking pretty happy and producing more bud than I thought they would!

They're on Biotabs, PK Booster Compost Tee and Green Planet Bud Booster [emoji3]

35a10c535268aff760a9aa2db5c208af.jpg

And that ain't no hippy shit like mine dude! Between the avatar and the tat TOGETHER I can have a pretty good guess at what kinda chap you are mate.

Def not ballroom dancing or crochet my man! [emoji3]
:crying::crying: No,def not ballroom dancing or crochet dude,I was a bit worried when I first read that post :pass:

My only mate with jap style tattoos was a total rocker type until he met MANDY! Now a bit of a raver. But the rocker association with him and the doors thing dude. Call me Columbo [emoji3]

See I did it the other way around,used to love Mandy and the rave scene,now I’m just a chilled out dude,who loves to get stoned,and good vibes from music that puts me in a special place...I can get lost in my own thoughts stoned listening to floyd man :smoking:
@Lizardking check out the MBAP twins mate! Haha looking pretty happy and producing more bud than I thought they would!

They're on Biotabs, PK Booster Compost Tee and Green Planet Bud Booster [emoji3]

35a10c535268aff760a9aa2db5c208af.jpg

Looking bang on man...think you’ll get a nice surprise from the MBAP,should get a decent return in grams from then 2...I hope they share it with you lol...I’m gonna have my first taste of MBAP tonight,a little bud “accidentally” fell off her yesterday :pass:

See I did it the other way around,used to love Mandy and the rave scene,now I’m just a chilled out dude,who loves to get stoned,and good vibes from music that puts me in a special place...I can get lost in my own thoughts stoned listening to floyd man :smoking:

Looking bang on man...think you’ll get a nice surprise from the MBAP,should get a decent return in grams from then 2...I hope they share it with you lol...I’m gonna have my first taste of MBAP tonight,a little bud “accidentally” fell off her yesterday :pass:

Kind of the same here mate. Used to be a raver and DJ, now just wanna chill with the girls and listen to positive vibes. In fact, one of the rave sound systems we used to go to was called Positive Sounds :vibe:

Oh they gonna have to share dude! No doubt about that my man!! :crying:

Oops, you need to be more careful with that MBAP mate! ;)

Back