Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Haha not sure how to take it mate? As I said it?!! It wasn't an insult dude, it was a compliment. I feel pretty certain I can tell you are a properly decent down to earth geezer my man. The ballroom dancing was my sarcastic ar*ehole sense of humour :shooty: Reckon we'd get on like a house on fire face to face mate, I can feel you've got very good karma dude. In fact you've proved it!! :pass: :vibe:

Hope it is over 3 oz mate. That would be good. Def got plenty of really good sized chunky buds so reckon it will keep us going for a while, and the GC and OB will be done pretty soon too :woohoo1:

Yeah mate the rave scene was the bollocks for sure. Were you a free raver or a trendy clubber dude? I was the one face down in the mud in a field somewhere with one shoe missing :crying: :dizzy:
Cheers man...very kind words,good vibes and all that eh dude :d5:
I consider myself to be a nice bloke,and yeah man,I’m sure we would be cool face to face,you’ll be overrun with bud soon man,looking forward to what you get from GC and OB.
I can’t say I was a trendy clubbed man,and I remember going to Fantasia at donnington,proper mangled my head was,spent hours trying to find the main stage :crying: and I was sooo off my head I managed to face plant in the car park on the way back to our coach..,good times man lol.

Cheers man...very kind words,good vibes and all that eh dude :d5:
I consider myself to be a nice bloke,and yeah man,I’m sure we would be cool face to face,you’ll be overrun with bud soon man,looking forward to what you get from GC and OB.
I can’t say I was a trendy clubbed man,and I remember going to Fantasia at donnington,proper mangled my head was,spent hours trying to find the main stage :crying: and I was sooo off my head I managed to face plant in the car park on the way back to our coach..,good times man lol.

Haha off your head face plant! Nice one mate lol. Those were the days. I went to a fantasia somewhere near Birmingham but not sure where. My first "taste" of certain goodies. Ended up breaking down in my camper on the way home next morning and my mum had to come and tow us back! Man that was awkward!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha off your head face plant! Nice one mate lol. Those were the days. I went to a fantasia somewhere near Birmingham but not sure where. My first "taste" of certain goodies. Ended up breaking down in my camper on the way home next morning and my mum had to come and tow us back! Man that was awkward!

Yeah man...not a good look...loads of people around to see it too lol.
I bet that ride home from your mum was interesting :crying:

Small update from the tent as very unmotivated at the mo.

Grape Crinkle is on the flush and is currently on day 61. Another 4 days or so of flush and probably chop her on Friday.

She's packed with trichs but not so packed with buds. The "top knot" and terminal buds are all nice and chunky, but the rest of the buds are super small!

Smells very good. Sharp. No idea what the smell is but very strong.

313296e1fe37c1b02a75a99ae89481e9.jpg

c4f4931436d1c89648035e3aea35837b.jpg

23275812a726f5219a5eca8ea962b330.jpg

47fa81d212ba541f02ded1ee4ad3754b.jpg

Stilton Special is dry and in glass jars curing. Been smoking a bit and I am genuinely surprised to say I can really smell Blues when I crack open a bud. Bluesy cheesy smell, very sweet and pungent. Another smell that I think may be northern lights, kind of sweet indica. And also a hint of lemon! I have to say it's probably the best smelling weed I've grown so far even with only a couple of days cure. Really complex smell and very appealing. Can't wait until it's had a couple of weeks in the jars. So far it's a nice indica dominant type of smoke. Already nice and strong but still tastes a bit green obviously. Definitely has some nice med qualities as it's making me feel better today for sure [emoji3]

Livers n Cheese and Stilton [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] must be on about day 23. Stilton looks exactly like the first one I'm now smoking, and Livers n Cheese looks far more squat and bushy so far. Both are on Biotabs and doing really well for their age. Can't be arsed with pics today. Maybe after some more Stilton meds!

My DP Auto Orange Bud is on day 61 and doing well despite me trying to burn it alive with too much Bud Booster and Dense! Buds are so chunky and literally harder than anything I've seen before. Getting quite shiny and sticky now too. Nice orangey skunk smell developing and getting oily.

b3024527abbc2aa2b21670620e483dc0.jpg

87ffb4d85c6d21c0158aa7aa62230ba0.jpg

152b81ec08a1a87618e036d7d7cc8c5d.jpg

I gave her a few litres of water and some CalMag to try and combat the P/K overdosing a bit. She seems happy though and the buds are continuing to develop really nicely.

Have a good day everyone.

Babies update.

Day 24 for Livers n Cheese and Stilton Special both on Biotabs.

Started leaf tucking today to maximise the secondary branches.

bb1d8e323dac9f620d8efc71db97fb17.jpg

4285dbf7ac8480bcb98409fcbe69beb2.jpg

Grape Crinkle getting there. Water this morning and now I'll let her dry out until the chop on Friday.

1966d6362843644fd753084a4fcb05a9.jpg

4ba87e9b81a39c3fc2b7442b97c72a20.jpg

DP Orange Bud and Glueberry OG.

0ee14789028bc090a658ec8afe5a8fa5.jpg

7367134c624d7942d894435ed2a8f146.jpg

Stilton Special buds curing and starting to look and smell really good.

f888b3844f0b9b7a7f1ac7b586111e68.jpg

c721bc47334e43d9f9f8dffb85b76c1e.jpg

a298ca2f7ed7a9f9b353bedb1c1674ef.jpg

The tent.

b26c680a577fdd16ce150f36fdd4bc32.jpg

[emoji3]

They look really healthy those babies man...nice growing.wont be long till the stretch kicks in dude.
Lovely pics of the Stilton buds,they look very tasty indeed...she smokes nice then,nice and strong??

Thanks dude yeah the babies look happy eh? Biotabs and bacteria etc doing their thing mate. Reckon they are just about to go for the stretch as you say man. They are like a coiled spring the last 24 hours. Little pause as they gather energy, then BANG hopefully lol!

Stilton is nice mate. Still not cured enough obviously but def really nice dude. I've got some uk Cheese at the moment and I am smoking the Stilton alternate joints with the cheese. Keep forgetting what I'm smoking until I think about it, which has gotta be a good sign! Stilton def heavier than uk Cheese I got now. More indica in it and more cbd I'd say.

Back