Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Thanks dude yeah the babies look happy eh? Biotabs and bacteria etc doing their thing mate. Reckon they are just about to go for the stretch as you say man. They are like a coiled spring the last 24 hours. Little pause as they gather energy, then BANG hopefully lol!

Stilton is nice mate. Still not cured enough obviously but def really nice dude. I've got some uk Cheese at the moment and I am smoking the Stilton alternate joints with the cheese. Keep forgetting what I'm smoking until I think about it, which has gotta be a good sign! Stilton def heavier than uk Cheese I got now. More indica in it and more cbd I'd say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah dude,they look happier than a pig in shite lol...I reckon that stretch won’t be far off man.
That’s a fecking great sign if you can’t remember what ya smoking,and heavier than uk cheese? Stilton might get a run out in my next grow,love the look of those buds you posted...think I need a weeks break from coming on here,every time I look at someone’s grow,it makes me wanna grow their strains lol...I know it’s not cured yet,but how you rating the smell of Stilton?

Yeah dude,they look happier than a pig in shite lol...I reckon that stretch won’t be far off man.
That’s a fecking great sign if you can’t remember what ya smoking,and heavier than uk cheese? Stilton might get a run out in my next grow,love the look of those buds you posted...think I need a weeks break from coming on here,every time I look at someone’s grow,it makes me wanna grow their strains lol...I know it’s not cured yet,but how you rating the smell of Stilton?

Yeah mate, uk cheese can be quite unheavy in my experience if only flowered for 8 weeks or so. Get her under 12/12 for 10 weeks and she's much better. This one is probably in the middle but Stilton def heavier :pass:

Smell still a little lame on the outside, but squeeze or crack a bud and it's sweet, bluesy, slightly cheesy goodness. If I was blindfolded I would probably guess at blues or blueberry. Can't be bad mate!

Looks like I may be able to get Blues and Exodus Cheese cutting now. Sooooo tempted but I reckon 12/12 would be agonising dude!

Yeah mate, uk cheese can be quite unheavy in my experience if only flowered for 8 weeks or so. Get her under 12/12 for 10 weeks and she's much better. This one is probably in the middle but Stilton def heavier :pass:

Smell still a little lame on the outside, but squeeze or crack a bud and it's sweet, bluesy, slightly cheesy goodness. If I was blindfolded I would probably guess at blues or blueberry. Can't be bad mate!

Looks like I may be able to get Blues and Exodus Cheese cutting now. Sooooo tempted but I reckon 12/12 would be agonising dude!
A big tick for Stilton then dude...happy days,you can’t beat good old blues man...and I’m seriously thinking about giving her a run.
I bet you are tempted by those cuts,but like you said....12/12 for 10 weeks,you could near enough have an auto from sprout to finish by the time you’ve finished flowering photos,big decisions coming your way dude :smoking:

Looking at my dry buds I can't help wishing my plants would swell a bit more! Bloody tricky hobby!
i feel your worryies too im stuck between a auto grow or a photo for my next one just cant decide :doh:

i feel your worryies too im stuck between a auto grow or a photo for my next one just cant decide :doh:

Me too mate! I have been offered two different lots of exodus Cheese cuttings, one of which is possibly Blues or at least very Bluesy!

So tempted to go for photos and autopots with Biotabs but I'm scared! Also not a massive fan of 10 weeks of 12/12!

@hippy71 i just finished about 10-11 weeks of 12/12 for flower. Started a bluetoof the last 40+ days of 12/12. Def not optimal for autos. She’s small but covered in Trichs and stinky. I have another bluetoof that’s been under 19/6 and she should be quite a bit bigger. I still may run a photo one day.

I'm just not 100% convinced that those 4 extra weeks aren't worth it though mate. 14 weeks or so from cuttings isn't too bad really. 3 weeks extra. Sod doing photos from seed. Can't be arsed with that! Maybe once as there are a couple of strains I'd like to try but I'd just clone them after.

Back