Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Yeah mate the rest of it is soaking up some Israel Vibration basslines [emoji3]
Whooooooo? :crying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Lizardking strictly speaking mate thats the main cola and the 4 "satellite" buds / crown at the bottom of the cola.
Looking like you done well then man...how much you reckon you’ll end up with?

Looking like you done well then man...how much you reckon you’ll end up with?

Bloody heathen! Only one of the best reggae bands to walk the earth mate lol.

Haven't got a clue about weight dude. And haven't got any scales any more either! Gotta be over 3 but until it's trimmed I can't really even guess mate. One small branch did fall off that hanging line a minute ago, and it gave a good thump when it hit the floor though :thumbsup:

Bloody heathen! Only one of the best reggae bands to walk the earth mate lol.

Haven't got a clue about weight dude. And haven't got any scales any more either! Gotta be over 3 but until it's trimmed I can't really even guess mate. One small branch did fall off that hanging line a minute ago, and it gave a good thump when it hit the floor though :thumbsup:
I'll be the first to admit man...reggae,I can take it or leave it dude.
Whatever you get man,it's gonna be a top shelf smoke...enjoy man :smoking:

I'll be the first to admit man...reggae,I can take it or leave it dude.
Whatever you get man,it's gonna be a top shelf smoke...enjoy man :smoking:

Go and wash your mouth out with soap man!! :crying::crying::crying:

Haha all good mate, would be a dull old world if we all liked the same. Trying to "educate" my new friend and introduce the reggae slowly ;)

Go and wash your mouth out with soap man!! :crying::crying::crying:

Haha all good mate, would be a dull old world if we all liked the same. Trying to "educate" my new friend and introduce the reggae slowly ;)
:crying::crying::crying:
Nothing against reggae man,just that I’m more of a classic rock kinda guy now...the doors,pink floyd etc :smoking:

Back