Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Had a look around the whole plant mate. Don't think I can see any other areas affected. Weirdness.
Just wondering if you had any bugs on the leaf,you need to look at the underside of the Leaf where it’s affected,use a magnifying glass,see if there’s any critters on it.

See above the bit you quoted dude. I checked the whole plant. Got a loupe. Can't see critters?

Bloody hope it's not bugs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool if you’ve given the plant a good once over...have you removed the leaf? I’ve just found a bit of rot on my AvT dude!

Cool if you’ve given the plant a good once over...have you removed the leaf? I’ve just found a bit of rot on my AvT dude!

No mate!! There's been a fair bit of rot around this year cos of the bloody rain and high humidity. I think I'd def have it if my lights ever went off. Did you loose much dude?
Yeah I removed the leaf mate. Bit nervous but just have to see what occurs!

No mate!! There's been a fair bit of rot around this year cos of the bloody rain and high humidity. I think I'd def have it if my lights ever went off. Did you loose much dude?
Yeah I removed the leaf mate. Bit nervous but just have to see what occurs!

Yeah it's hard to combat the rot...weather don't help,plus big dense buds are prone to getting it! Lost about a quarter I suppose,found a bit more in MBAP...only bout an 8ths worth though.judt gotta nurse them home lol.
Keep ya eye on ya plants man...fecking rot is horrible!!
Your nch looks more Stilton to me mate! Looks splendid either way :D
There you go mate.straight from the horses mouth lol...gotta put ya mind at ease a little :pass:

Anybody have any idea about this? It's in my Auto Orange Bud. Just one sugar leaf. Totally brown / rusty?

Also seem to be some signs of cal def or maybe P def in some areas with a few brown spots and some of the aerated edges to the leaves. Very minor at this stage.

6e8112310b2cacc188363ff5e87da5a9.jpg

0a1a26945b49de29cb0ffca0791d05e9.jpg

Too much anxiety! lol

That's nute burn mate, had same thing happen to one of my blue mystic. She looks super green too, back off on the feeds my friend.

Your nch looks more Stilton to me mate! Looks splendid either way :D

Thank you very much kind Sir :toke: :vibe:

Funny you say Stilton mate, because I was breaking up a test bud to smoke today and got a right old whiff of that "bluesy" smell that's in Chem City Blues. Sort of berries type pong :woohoo1: :pass:

Back