Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Mate you’ve done a bloody great job with these girls.remind me to never grow NCH or Stilton,just in case I forget to label her up :crying: seriously though man,she looks very Very nice,they all do,but the ladies that stealing my heart is the crinkle...if only she kicked out more flowers man...I’m gonna have to grow the grape strains,prob grape Walker Kush and double grape for me.all look healthy as hell man.the orange bud is a beast of a plant,and good to see the livers n cheese and GBOG are behaving themselves.
I’m just off to have a blow on some SS scissor hash...these girls look far out man,top bombing :pass:

Hmmm was just looking back at my NCH / Stilton at 16 days or so and comparing it to my current (definitely 100%) Stilton baby at 16 days.

VERY similar?!!

Man I will NEVER grow blind again! Wish I'd written down what it was!! [emoji3]

Current Stilton Special at 16 days.

65a0c5ec8718e8fbbf6acf5420d5c3ba.jpg

Unknown NCH / Stilton at roughly the same age!

b9f875f1ba1bf8c35888fe8a111cbb3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate you’ve done a bloody great job with these girls.remind me to never grow NCH or Stilton,just in case I forget to label her up :crying: seriously though man,she looks very Very nice,they all do,but the ladies that stealing my heart is the crinkle...if only she kicked out more flowers man...I’m gonna have to grow the grape strains,prob grape Walker Kush and double grape for me.all look healthy as hell man.the orange bud is a beast of a plant,and good to see the livers n cheese and GBOG are behaving themselves.
I’m just off to have a blow on some SS scissor hash...these girls look far out man,top bombing :pass:

Thanks buddy. I have to admit to being pretty happy with this grow. Maybe ignorance really is bliss for a muppet like me? :crying:

Yeah man it's a darn shame about the size of the frosty lady! She is a proper dwarf, but just soooo frosty, sticky and smelly! :dancer:

Dude SS scissor hash literally made me sweat! :jointman: :baked: :dizzy: :crying:

Thanks for the very kind words dude :pass: :vibe:

All good things come in small packages dude...but she's a stunner that crinkle,you should be very proud of what you've achieveith these girls :d5:
And mate...this scissor has is lovely,smells just like the flowering plant when smoked.my eyelids are drooping big time :crying:

All good things come in small packages dude...but she's a stunner that crinkle,you should be very proud of what you've achieveith these girls :d5:
And mate...this scissor has is lovely,smells just like the flowering plant when smoked.my eyelids are drooping big time :crying:

Yeah mate! Haha. I remember some SODK scissor hash that tasted just like fresh oranges! Mental.

Anybody have any idea about this? It's in my Auto Orange Bud. Just one sugar leaf. Totally brown / rusty?

Also seem to be some signs of cal def or maybe P def in some areas with a few brown spots and some of the aerated edges to the leaves. Very minor at this stage.

6e8112310b2cacc188363ff5e87da5a9.jpg

0a1a26945b49de29cb0ffca0791d05e9.jpg

Too much anxiety! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back