Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

I like the challenge man,but how do we decide on a winner...yield? How bigs your main tent? You gonna go with autopots?? I just use airpots mukka,if we gonna do a grow off,then surely we've got to be growing the same strain...to make it fair lol? From my own experience,just supercropping won't be enough to control your hight...it's all strain dependant my friend,and I like the big strains,can't wait to get Walter white going next run :pass:

Ok mate well I'm only gonna do 4 autopots and I've got 6 slots in the main tent so got two spares ;)

Yeah man supercropping will be enough to control height you foolish fellow lol :) I had a sour stomper at 4 feet that i supercropped with good results bro.

Fight!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like the challenge man,but how do we decide on a winner...yield? How bigs your main tent? You gonna go with autopots?? I just use airpots mukka,if we gonna do a grow off,then surely we've got to be growing the same strain...to make it fair lol? From my own experience,just supercropping won't be enough to control your hight...it's all strain dependant my friend,and I like the big strains,can't wait to get Walter white going next run :pass:

Gotta be yield mate? My main tent is 4 foot x 3 foot. 250w of cobs. May have to build another cob or two and bring out the deep red filler :headbang:

So what strain we gonna do Sir? Gotta be a mephisto, no little ones......... NCH??? :vibe:

Gotta be yield mate? My main tent is 4 foot x 3 foot. 250w of cobs. May have to build another cob or two and bring out the deep red filler :headbang:

So what strain we gonna do Sir? Gotta be a mephisto, no little ones......... NCH??? :vibe:
Yeah man,I'm all over this :d5:
Yeah it will have to be yield mate that decided it lol.just hope I can give NCH the attention she needs,was gonna run skylar white,Walter white,white n bubbly,Heisenberg.maybe I could squeeze a NCH in too?? Will see,gotta few weeks left on this grow yet.but I'm up for a laugh and a challenge mukka :pass:

Yeah it will have to be yield mate that decided it lol.just hope I can give NCH the attention she needs,was gonna run skylar white,Walter white,white n bubbly,Heisenberg.maybe I could squeeze a NCH in too?? Will see,gotta few weeks left on this grow yet.but I'm up for a laugh and a challenge mukka :pass:

Yeah man I've got at least 4 weeks left anyway. Plus I don't usually start all mine at the same time so normally room for another one.

I'll go and have a look at SW and WW mate. Not keen on running white n bubbly or heisenberg personally. Fussy tw*t me :cheers:

They all seem to be the sativa leaning strains you're running there mate? Boo :crying:

They all seem to be the sativa leaning strains you're running there mate? Boo :crying:
Your right mate,I might just run a cpl sativas and 3 indis,I got a few beans to have a look st.quite like the sound of white n bubbly,and I'll deffinately do Heisenberg,mate if mine grew it,said its a lovely smoke,but NCH will be in the tent man :d5:

Just ordered some Green Planet Dense and Bud Booster for my plants that are on AN nutes. I think AN stuff is pretty awesome for veg but I bloody hate it for flowering! Too much bloody N in all the various products!

So going to phase out a lot of the AN bits and add in some Bud Booster and then Dense.

Neither product has any N!! Whoop whoop [emoji3]

Let me know what you think of green planets dense mukka,I use their boost,and I'm very interested to see how this dense stuff turns out,I was talking to another guy about it the other day,he said it's good stuff,so if it makes the buds more "dense" bonus I reckon man :)

Let me know what you think of green planets dense mukka,I use their boost,and I'm very interested to see how this dense stuff turns out,I was talking to another guy about it the other day,he said it's good stuff,so if it makes the buds more "dense" bonus I reckon man :)

Will do mate. I know a couple of people on here who get awesome results with the Dense man.

It's powder isn't it?? Can't remember when you use it though...last 2 weeks before flush rings a bell? Do you use it with boost,or on its own mate??

Yeah powder mate. I believe you only use the dense a couple of times towards the end of flowering as you say man. Really strong stuff by the looks of the numbers!

Is the boost used all the way through flowering mate?

Back