Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Yeah powder mate. I believe you only use the dense a couple of times towards the end of flowering as you say man. Really strong stuff by the looks of the numbers!

Is the boost used all the way through flowering mate?
Yeah I'm sure who I was talking to bout it,said you use it for last 2 weeks before flushing.i use boost from when stretch stops till I flush,which is 7-10 days before I chop.

@Lizardking I bent her over and tied her down mate. Try and get a bit more spread of the goodness.

4a3cd013d66f6989587266e377e3a5d5.jpg

49e2aa809d2e696892532062151a965e.jpg

fbc068c0cda0de183d8c429ea1abe2ce.jpg

Also worked out why MBAPs are so bloody full of N. I've been cooking the soil mix basically with far too much heat. Slight change in set up made a massive difference so the heat has been removed. Twins aren't looking happy. Oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Lizardking I bent her over and tied her down mate. Try and get a bit more spread of the goodness.

4a3cd013d66f6989587266e377e3a5d5.jpg

49e2aa809d2e696892532062151a965e.jpg

fbc068c0cda0de183d8c429ea1abe2ce.jpg

Also worked out why MBAPs are so bloody full of N. I've been cooking the soil mix basically with far too much heat. Slight change in set up made a massive difference so the heat has been removed. Twins aren't looking happy. Oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh nice mate,she will love you for that.should get some nice growth from that.the MBAPS are they using biotabs? Sorry if you e told me before,I'm medicated nicely.the 2 MBAP look fine in that pic mate??

Ahhh nice mate,she will love you for that.should get some nice growth from that.the MBAPS are they using biotabs? Sorry if you e told me before,I'm medicated nicely.the 2 MBAP look fine in that pic mate??

Yeah mate MBAPs on tabs. You can't see in that pic but they are seriously overfull of N! I've removed heat source below pot and they look better already.

Yeah mate MBAPs on tabs. You can't see in that pic but they are seriously overfull of N! I've removed heat source below pot and they look better already.
Did you put too many tabs in with the MBAPS,I don't know how many they should have in a pot?? What hear source did you have under the pot?? But shit hot if they look better already man.
@Lizardking I can't help noticing both MBAPs are in pre flower. At about 6 inches tall! Oops :shrug: :face: :crying:

Should get at least 5g off each one :crying:
Whoops :crying: I thought they would finish early,coz of lack of space for 2 plants roots,but didn't expect them to start flowering this early mate...looks like you might have to cut ya loses with those 2 man...they will stretch a bit,but can't see you getting too much bud from them though :vibe:

Back