Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

@hippy71 ...how's the Stilton looking after ya bending sesh...I bet she's lifted her head again?how long you gonna keep her tied down man? :pass:

Hey mate, she seems ok. Lifted her head overnight. Will keep her held down horizontal where she's bent until the end now dude.

Can't help feeling overall though she doesn't seem that happy since the switch to flowering nutes. Seems to happen a lot for me when using these AN nutes at flowering stage :shrug:

No more perky, praying leaves, slight downward curl to the leaf shape generally. Fook knows man!

Sorry for showing up late, still have some pages to cover so you may have mentioned it. Did you happen to do a flush before adding your bloom nutes? It's possible you still have lots of N in your medium from your veg nutes. Just a thought.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Sorry for showing up late, still have some pages to cover so you may have mentioned it. Did you happen to do a flush before adding your bloom nutes? It's possible you still have lots of N in your medium from your veg nutes. Just a thought.

No apology necessary my friend! Welcome along :pass:

You know what, I didn't do a flush! Reckon I should do one now? I am going to remove most of the AN nutes from the next feed as I'm going to try green planet bud booster and dense instead. Maybe a flush is what she needs.

In fact you may be onto something mate! To try and speed up the growth process (got no weed!!) I put the base of the pot about a third of the way up the pot, so she's only in about 8 litres of soil all in. Perhaps there's a salt build up due to small soil volume??

Thanks for getting involved dude :d5: :vibe:

Hey mate, she seems ok. Lifted her head overnight. Will keep her held down horizontal where she's bent until the end now dude.

Can't help feeling overall though she doesn't seem that happy since the switch to flowering nutes. Seems to happen a lot for me when using these AN nutes at flowering stage :shrug:

No more perky, praying leaves, slight downward curl to the leaf shape generally. Fook knows man!
Give her a few more days mate,and see how she's looking.if she's still got the hump,I'd do what @Raoul-Duke has suggested.i flush mine before I start adding bloom nutes mukka.dont sweat it man,at the end of the day,your gonna have some shit hot herbs to get chonged on :smoking:
Sorry for slightly morbid tone...... bit of bad news today and struggling to shake off the gloom.

Don't worry though, it aint the new lady friend! :biggrin: :d5: :vibe:
Chin up man,without knowing what's happened,kinda hard to know how to reply...keep rocking those girls grow bro :d5:

No apology necessary my friend! Welcome along :pass:

You know what, I didn't do a flush! Reckon I should do one now? I am going to remove most of the AN nutes from the next feed as I'm going to try green planet bud booster and dense instead. Maybe a flush is what she needs.

In fact you may be onto something mate! To try and speed up the growth process (got no weed!!) I put the base of the pot about a third of the way up the pot, so she's only in about 8 litres of soil all in. Perhaps there's a salt build up due to small soil volume??

Thanks for getting involved dude :d5: :vibe:
If you're switching nutes I guess a flush wouldn't hurt anyway. Glad I could be some help.

Give her a few more days mate,and see how she's looking.if she's still got the hump,I'd do what @Raoul-Duke has suggested.i flush mine before I start adding bloom nutes mukka.dont sweat it man,at the end of the day,your gonna have some shit hot herbs to get chonged on :smoking:

Chin up man,without knowing what's happened,kinda hard to know how to reply...keep rocking those girls grow bro :d5:

Thanks man. Gonna give her a flush now as I'm really bored and a bit stressed so need a distraction! Here girl!! .............

no need to use veg AN nutes in my opinion i dont use them just straight in with the bloom has been working good but still not really a fan of them bio tabs is the way i think :pass:

Back