Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Shit, those nute formulations are off the hook, powerful stuff eh :bow::shooty:? Loving the look of your tent, especially like how the Orange Bud is turning out, finally some lively, healthy growth.

Shit, those nute formulations are off the hook, powerful stuff eh :bow::shooty:? Loving the look of your tent, especially like how the Orange Bud is turning out, finally some lively, healthy growth.

How's the health dude? You all better now?

Yeah those numbers are scary huh? 0-0-62!

:WTF:

I'm imagining when I add that to water it will be so acidic it'll rival alien blood! :crying: :vibe:

Almost at 100% mate, thanks for asking :pighug:. Listen, if buds don't start poppin' like popcorn after application, throw that stuff in the bin :crying:.

No need to be ashamed, as far as I recall, you're winging it, remember :smoking:?

Almost at 100% mate, thanks for asking :pighug:. Listen, if buds don't start poppin' like popcorn after application, throw that stuff in the bin :crying:.

No need to be ashamed, as far as I recall, you're winging it, remember :smoking:?

Winging it doesn't really cover it this grow mate. More like being a total noob again lol :cheers:

I am expecting buds to grow from the sides of the pot when I add that stuff into the mix!! :crying:

Back