Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Looking a perfect picture mukka :smoking:
Those leaves you've taken off are really dark green,just be careful of the N claw with all those biotabs you've chucked in there.i can't wait to see those 2 MBAPS once they get a spurt on:pass:
i second this i think im gettin N tox on my livers n cheese not too sure wat to do iv cut out the a of the sensi line whiCh is all N but still looks like it getting worse:pass:

Looking a perfect picture mukka :smoking:
Those leaves you've taken off are really dark green,just be careful of the N claw with all those biotabs you've chucked in there.i can't wait to see those 2 MBAPS once they get a spurt on:pass:

Haha thanks man. The big fans are off the Stilton which is on AN chem nutes bro. Not quite as dark as they look in the pic, but just on the verge of too much N right up to flowering, and now I've backed off N quite a bit in the flowering nutes :d5:

High N is the name of the game with AN nutes!!! :crying: You just gotta watch the leaves really carefully and play with the nutes to suit, but so far that Stinky Stilton is bang on where I want her (makes a change!!) :vibe:

The MBAPs are the ones I need to watch mate!! :crying: But watch is all I can do as they're on tabs so it's just sit back and enjoy the ride man!

i second this i think im gettin N tox on my livers n cheese not too sure wat to do iv cut out the a of the sensi line whiCh is all N but still looks like it getting worse:pass:

Yeah I saw your L&C mate. AN nutes are ridiculously high in N, and it's through experience of N tox that I know this!! :face:

My girls that are on AN nutes have been getting some "feeds" of straight water to make sure the N doesn't get too high. With the intensity of cobs they do drink a lot at certain stages so its real easy to get too much N into them, hence a water feed every now and then when they look super dark!

A soon as I switch to flowering nutes I start fading out the N rich products such as "Grow" until they're getting a minimal amount for last few weeks.

Yeah I saw your L&C mate. AN nutes are ridiculously high in N, and it's through experience of N tox that I know this!! :face:

My girls that are on AN nutes have been getting some "feeds" of straight water to make sure the N doesn't get too high. With the intensity of cobs they do drink a lot at certain stages so its real easy to get too much N into them, hence a water feed every now and then when they look super dark!

A soon as I switch to flowering nutes I start fading out the N rich products such as "Grow" until they're getting a minimal amount for last few weeks.
il try giving them some water for a few days will the leaf curl fix itself after the N goes down and do u thin a quick flush of the medium would help or hurt at this point :pass:

il try giving them some water for a few days will the leaf curl fix itself after the N goes down and do u thin a quick flush of the medium would help or hurt at this point :pass:

I don't think the affected leaves will fully recover mate. Remind me what medium / nutes you're using bro? :pass:

I don't think the affected leaves will fully recover mate. Remind me what medium / nutes you're using bro? :pass:
plagron light mix adanced nutes sensi A+B with carboload and overdrive but only useing the a+b right now the A is basically nitrogen and cal mag and im feeding them at 2ml/L if i get the tox under control i understand the yellowing will stay but will the tip straighten out on the clawed leafs :pass:

Haha thanks man. The big fans are off the Stilton which is on AN chem nutes bro. Not quite as dark as they look in the pic, but just on the verge of too much N right up to flowering, and now I've backed off N quite a bit in the flowering nutes :d5:

High N is the name of the game with AN nutes!!! :crying: You just gotta watch the leaves really carefully and play with the nutes to suit, but so far that Stinky Stilton is bang on where I want her (makes a change!!) :vibe:

The MBAPs are the ones I need to watch mate!! :crying: But watch is all I can do as they're on tabs so it's just sit back and enjoy the ride man!
Too right your gonna have to watch those MBAP,I think things will get very interesting very soon with 2 plants in 1 pot,they should finish quite quickly I would have thought,you've seen the size of my MBAP,think they might struggle for room for the roots when they start flowering :crying:

Just ordered some Green Planet Dense and Bud Booster for my plants that are on AN nutes. I think AN stuff is pretty awesome for veg but I bloody hate it for flowering! Too much bloody N in all the various products!

So going to phase out a lot of the AN bits and add in some Bud Booster and then Dense.

Neither product has any N!! Whoop whoop [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too right your gonna have to watch those MBAP,I think things will get very interesting very soon with 2 plants in 1 pot,they should finish quite quickly I would have thought,you've seen the size of my MBAP,think they might struggle for room for the roots when they start flowering :crying:

Oh yea of little faith my friend!! :crying:

God knows whats gonna happen mate tbh! Reckon one will probably just become dominant maybe.

Was soooo close to topping one of them today but managed to restrain myself!

Back