Day24 New
Looks like they are startin their pre flower stretch. I didnt want to open the tent because temp and humidity were perfect, cant wait to see how big these get, supposed to have quite the stretch which would be great right about now lol.
IMG_1802.jpeg
IMG_1801.jpeg
IMG_1800.jpeg

Day25 New
Started using the lst clips on the big girl as the nodes finally have the space to use them! The runt is still too small but growing everyday, really hoping its just a smaller pheno, pretty sure its still gonna be pretty big.
IMG_1818.jpeg
Spread the big girl out a bit, opened her up. If she stretches as much as Mephisto says or as much as @N/A-Greengo ‘s test plant(amazing by the way, love your grows! Serious talent,PURE ART!) then i see myself using the whole 30 pack before we even drop the scrog net! Pretty cool clips i think they were 4bucks/30pack on amazon. Any way, the plants! And i know that one leaf looks terrible, its wind burnt and problem has been addressed!
IMG_1820.jpeg
IMG_1819.jpeg
IMG_1828.jpeg

Last edited:
Started using the lst clips on the big girl as the nodes finally have the space to use them! The runt is still too small but growing everyday, really hoping its just a smaller pheno, pretty sure its still gonna be pretty big. View attachment 1707636Spread the big girl out a bit, opened her up. If she stretches as much as Mephisto says or as much as @N/A-Greengo ‘s test plant(amazing by the way, love your grows! Serious talent,PURE ART!) then i see myself using the whole 30 pack before we even drop the scrog net! Pretty cool clips i think they were 4bucks/30pack on amazon. Any way, the plants! And i know that one leaf looks terrible, its wind burnt and problem has been addressed!View attachment 1707635View attachment 1707637View attachment 1707640
The ladies are looking great friend!
:d5:

The ladies are looking great friend!
:d5:
Thank you! I keep referencing your grows to try to anticipate how to keep up. Thank you for keeping such awesome journals with such sweet pictures! Its gotta be awesome to be a regular tester for Mephisto! If you have any tips for the Mephistoreoz as far as feeding or anything id love to know, ive been stoked on this strain, oreoz strains hit me right, and want to do it justice! Thanks for checking out my grow! Stay awesome❤️🙏🌱

If you have any tips for the Mephistoreoz as far as feeding or anything id love to know
She wants for very little as far as feed until she hits mid stretch. And when or if she begins to stretch a good deal, she begs for Calcium. Secondly and most importantly, she seems to be light shy until early flower. Early Flower seems to be a pivotal point at which she finally settles in for proper lighting. After mid flower she can take an abnormally heavy pelting of photons.

Hope this helps friend!

She wants for very little as far as feed until she hits mid stretch. And when or if she begins to stretch a good deal, she begs for Calcium. Secondly and most importantly, she seems to be light shy until early flower. Early Flower seems to be a pivotal point at which she finally settles in for proper lighting. After mid flower she can take an abnormally heavy pelting of photons.

Hope this helps friend!
That males alot of sense. They both germed super quick and i had my light at 18” at100% since they about twn days old, now at day 25 they are finally starting to stretch and take off! Im pretty sure they are accustomed to the light at this point but when i grow it out again i will give it lower light around 5-600 for the first few weeks and up it 1000 when it takes off. Does that sound right?

That males alot of sense. They both germed super quick and i had my light at 18” at100% since they about twn days old, now at day 25 they are finally starting to stretch and take off! Im pretty sure they are accustomed to the light at this point but when i grow it out again i will give it lower light around 5-600 for the first few weeks and up it 1000 when it takes off. Does that sound right?
I start all sprouts around 200-250u, and then gradually increase +50-75 per week thereafter. All while watching for signs of light stress.. drooping leaves, canoeing/tacoing, Alligator Teeth..etc If I see no signs of stress then I push the light a tad more.

I start all sprouts around 200-250u, and then gradually increase +50-75 per week thereafter. All while watching for signs of light stress.. drooping leaves, canoeing/tacoing, Alligator Teeth..etc If I see no signs of stress then I push the light a tad more.
I will use those as a baseline model then, thats extremely helpful as the info online is all over the place and when i used to grow i always used 400w hps in my 2x2s, anything less wouldnt get the penetration i needed. Im using the newest model spider farmer sf1000 and im not sure thats going to be enough light to finish two plants on.they are in a 2’x2’x4’ tent

Back