Day14 New
Tied em down last night and they look great this morning turned back upright these little autos are something impressive, the amount of vigor is insane!

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpeg
    IMG_1676.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
Day17 New
Still growing but havent exploded yet. I reckon they will take off sometime in the next 7days. The little one interests me, i almost culled it and sent it to canna-heaven but i decided to keep it, maybe itll be small, maybe itll be special, was originally planning for one plant but i have decide to keep it. Maybe it will be a grease monster, i dont think it is stunted, just slower moving. Hopefully just a smaller pheno and worth the effort😁 because the strain is so new i dont have much to compare it to🥺
IMG_1718.jpeg
IMG_1715.jpeg

Day19 New
The top was creeping up taking the lead again so i tied them both back down again, to encourage the lower branching to grow up, i think in the future when growing autos i will tie them down closer to week3 than week2 to save myself a step. Anyway the runt(thats what im calling her now)still looking super healthy and seems to be growing at the same rate as the normal plant but just on a much smaller scale lol, hope it just kicks off later and catches up. Keep it frosty everybody❤️🙏🌱
IMG_1734.jpeg
IMG_1736.jpeg

Day20 New
Turning into some bushy little cuties. That little one is just gonna be a small plant and i have come to terms with that, hopefully itll be potent and worth the effort! I assumed in the beginning that i would let them grow naturally but i have been inspired by @420autoflower i will be trying my best to replicate his scrog process although in soil instead of hydroponics. I know i wont be expecting the explosive growth that comes with hydroponics but nevertheless i believe my yields will still benefit from the process. I plan on defoliating heavily(shwazzing) about day28-30 as well as supercropping any branches that require it and dropping the net at the same time along with 1 more schwazze around week 4-5 of flower(day48-56), and then let it do its thing. Defoliating when necessary and just tucking till the flower stretch stops. I cut the rim of the pots down as they were way too tall amd I watered them last night about a half gallon each until i saw runoff, with 5drops Superthrive(the newer formula, no synthetic pgr’s) and 3/4Tbs blackstrap molasses for the plants amd the bennies😁 thanks yall for following this grow!❤️🙏🌱
IMG_1748.jpeg

Turning into some bushy little cuties. That little one is just gonna be a small plant and i have come to terms with that, hopefully itll be potent and worth the effort! I assumed in the beginning that i would let them grow naturally but i have been inspired by @420autoflower i will be trying my best to replicate his scrog process although in soil instead of hydroponics. I know i wont be expecting the explosive growth that comes with hydroponics but nevertheless i believe my yields will still benefit from the process. I plan on defoliating heavily(shwazzing) about day28-30 as well as supercropping any branches that require it and dropping the net at the same time along with 1 more schwazze around week 4-5 of flower(day48-56), and then let it do its thing. Defoliating when necessary and just tucking till the flower stretch stops. I cut the rim of the pots down as they were way too tall amd I watered them last night about a half gallon each until i saw runoff, with 5drops Superthrive(the newer formula, no synthetic pgr’s) and 3/4Tbs blackstrap molasses for the plants amd the bennies😁 thanks yall for following this grow!❤️🙏🌱View attachment 1706814
Off to a good start Brother. :thumbsup:
It’s about time to bend your tops over.
Best to have non stretch nylon netting with 3.5” squares. The stretchy net with 6” inch squares doesn’t give you enough areas to tuck and will continue stretching as the plant grows which defeats the purpose of scrogging. The 6” stretchy net is good for cola support when you have heavy colas that your branches aren’t able to hold up. .

Back