The plants were both fed 8 cups of the following solution, all measurements are per gallon and each plant received 1/2 gallon until i saw run off, they were fed, fox farm liquid big bloom 15ml, fox farm grow big 7ml, fox farm tiger bloom 5ml its a modified veg to bloom transition week 4-5 at 50% i plan on using for autos in transition. Plus 5drops superthrive and 1Tbs unsulphered blackstrap molasses. Dechlorinated/dechloriminated with jungle pond start at .40ml. Hopefully they are ready to take off and will appreciate the little boost!View attachment 1708354
I heard when these girls start to feed they want nutrients especially cal/mag so i will be feeding these a little heavier than the outdoor plants i have going.

Day30 New
@N/A-Greengo you weren’t kidding about the Mephistoreoz being a glutton for cal/mag, saw cal/mag deficiency starting to show on the plant on the left the big one which is about the same size lol. Got some calmag and silica with some other goodies inside coming tomorrow amd will be added to the next watering pronto! Moght even just dose them as soon as its delivered, gotta correct this ish!
IMG_1885.jpeg

@N/A-Greengo you weren’t kidding about the Mephistoreoz being a glutton for cal/mag, saw cal/mag deficiency starting to show on the plant on the left the big one which is about the same size lol. Got some calmag and silica with some other goodies inside coming tomorrow amd will be added to the next watering pronto! Moght even just dose them as soon as its delivered, gotta correct this ish!View attachment 1708617
These will have Cal/Mag plus iron and Silica plus fulvic acid added to their feed schedule from here until finish.

Day31 New
Threw the scrog net back up just to have an idea of where i want the plants when i drop the net. I think they look pretty good! The size difference from the plants i have in 5gal airpots to the plants i have in 3gal pots is substantial, ill have to see when they finish but i might need to plqn on growing in bigger airpots. Right no the outdoor plants in 5gal airpots are about 3x the size pf the 3gal airpots and the 3gal airpot plants are also showing cal/mag deficiency and the 5gal do not yet.
IMG_1889.jpeg

Day32 New
IMG_1893.jpeg
Damnit! I broke the main stem in two about three nodes down from the top being careless, i dont have any tape so i used a wire to secure it back in place, hopefully it will heal up without a problem if not, oh well! Its only a couple nodes and i still got a few weeks of stretch to go! I dropped the net and will be training flat and out, didn’t realize how fast the stems get woody on these autos. Everything will be okay tho, every day there is substantial noticeable growth ill be able to tell in a few hours if it is gonna make it or not. I turned off the fans so the plants isnt moving around, ive had better success in healing breaks that way. Also will probably add honey to the wound when o get back, just gotta stop by the store on my way back. I have had some ztraight up miracles using honey to heal breaks and such. I reccomend trying it if you havent before, its got naturall healing properties amd anti bacterial and anti fungal properties that help with healing plants. The top was hanging on by a thread, but ive had plants heal right up without breaking their stride so i hope thats the case🤞.
IMG_1892.jpeg

Last edited:
Day33 New
Well i re broke the main stem off completely effectively topping the plant about 3nodes down. Not a big deal. I tied all the branches down as the stems are too woody for the lst clips and i like the way they opened up. I think i tied them them down way too early to try to scrog them. Its my first time growing autos and if i drop the net now itll be too low for me to water. We will see where they go from here. They got watered today with a half gallon each until runoff with TPS Plant foods calmag plus at 2.5ml per gal, Bloom City silica boost at 5ml per gal, both were half strength and molasses at 1Tbs per gal. Ph’d to 6.2. The plant on the right is starting to produce resin, the plant on the left is too but not near as much as the other. Confident ive two different phenos as the plant on the left has darker greens, and starts off slower but basically caught up by week4 and the plant on the right was way more vigorous in the beginning and has earlier resin production and is more cal mag hungry.
IMG_1921.jpeg
IMG_1920.jpeg
IMG_1923.jpeg

Day34 New
Defoliated a bit, rpositioned the gurls to share the spotlight better 😂. Got a few tops going😁, not sure but i think i stunted these girls early. I had the humidity between 30-40% for the first few weeks😢 it was jist getting the new system dialed in but im fine now and we seem to be progressing great!IMG_1950.jpeg
IMG_1952.jpeg

Back