Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

@mephisto whats the average height on the northern cheese haze. This strain sounds like it was made just for me. Also what thc and CBD levels can be expected. I don't think I saw this info. Thanks for any info u have.

Thanks. Perfect strain for me. Gonna have to give it a shot. Quick question. Where do u ship from, US? Hoping to not have to spend a ton on super discreet shipping to get through customs. @mephisto sour livers sounds good but right now I don't use filters so I'll have to hold off on the prison weed lol.

Thanks. Perfect strain for me. Gonna have to give it a shot. Quick question. Where do u ship from, US? Hoping to not have to spend a ton on super discreet shipping to get through customs. @mephisto sour livers sounds good but right now I don't use filters so I'll have to hold off on the prison weed lol.

If you are in the US your order does not have to go through customs and usually gets to you in less than 7 days once you pay. Depending on where you are in the us

Yes US nice to know. So regular shipping is fine. I've always received my beans from the U.K.

Lol all of us are haha, until @mephisto changed the game, not just in shipping but in every area of the biz. They are the best, hands down period. From strains to customer service and everthing in between, to just being all around bad ass dudes. I promise you this, if you order some meph gear straight from them you will be a customer for life. There are lots of us here, I personally will have probably 90-95% of all my gear moving forward be meph. There is just no room in my garden for BS, mephisto is the opposite of that lol. Basically every single issue that anyone has had about growing autos and buying seeds these dudes have completely taken care of, up front with no crap. Ok Ok I will quit swingin from Mitch's sack haha, but for real mephisto is the only way to go

Lol all of us are haha, until @mephisto changed the game, not just in shipping but in every area of the biz. They are the best, hands down period. From strains to customer service and everthing in between, to just being all around bad ass dudes. I promise you this, if you order some meph gear straight from them you will be a customer for life. There are lots of us here, I personally will have probably 90-95% of all my gear moving forward be meph. There is just no room in my garden for BS, mephisto is the opposite of that lol. Basically every single issue that anyone has had about growing autos and buying seeds these dudes have completely taken care of, up front with no crap. Ok Ok I will quit swingin from Mitch's sack haha, but for real mephisto is the only way to go
Some other breeders have comparably respectable seed portfolios, such as Dutch Passion. But they all lack good direct sales/distribution; communication and connecting with their customers; and are too wimpy/scared, Eurocentric or for whatever reason avoid setting up sales/distribution within the U.S. (which is where the largest seed market will be, if not already).

Some other breeders have comparably respectable seed portfolios, such as Dutch Passion. But they all lack good direct sales/distribution; communication and connecting with their customers; and are too wimpy/scared, Eurocentric or for whatever reason avoid setting up sales/distribution within the U.S. (which is where the largest seed market will be, if not already).

Oh yeah for sure and DP does the best job behind Mephisto in my opinon, mainly because Dutch Passion Tony is a member here and you can actually talk to him. Or at leas you used to be able to, he was pretty active here. But from top to bottom from genes and customer service and shipping and price and freebies they are the industry standard as far as I am concerned.

Oh yeah for sure and DP does the best job behind Mephisto in my opinon, mainly because Dutch Passion Tony is a member here and you can actually talk to him. Or at leas you used to be able to, he was pretty active here. But from top to bottom from genes and customer service and shipping and price and freebies they are the industry standard as far as I am concerned.

Yes, Mephisto is up there with the best of them in terms of genetics, and then no. 1 in most everything else that matters.

Back