Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

I can't wait to try them out. I won't skimping my first order

I would like to add Dinafem to the list. DinafemMark is here and seems like a good guy. He's chimed in on my amnesia grow journal under Dinafems forum. If grown some of their strains and have liked them all and plan on doing some more. But mephisto is on my list for sure way up high. They're gonna be ordered once my last gorilla OG and Jedi Kush are started. Northern cheese haze for sure and haven't decided on the second. Or third. just remember my buddy just placed an order and in that order are my gorilla OG and Jedi Kush last second I told him to throw in a Walter White. Let's hope he doesn't have a bone head moment. I always place my own order but he was placing one for himself and asked if I wanted to get any in. I figured free shipping at the least but he told me they were on him since I've taken care of him plenty in the past

I would like to add Dinafem to the list. DinafemMark is here and seems like a good guy. He's chimed in on my amnesia grow journal under Dinafems forum. If grown some of their strains and have liked them all and plan on doing some more. But mephisto is on my list for sure way up high. They're gonna be ordered once my last gorilla OG and Jedi Kush are started. Northern cheese haze for sure and haven't decided on the second. Or third. just remember my buddy just placed an order and in that order are my gorilla OG and Jedi Kush last second I told him to throw in a Walter White. Let's hope he doesn't have a bone head moment. I always place my own order but he was placing one for himself and asked if I wanted to get any in. I figured free shipping at the least but he told me they were on him since I've taken care of him plenty in the past

Just fyi if you didn't already know, we as afn members get a 10% discount when you order directly from mephistogenetics.com : )

Yes I saw that and I'm a sucker for a deal. One of the things I like most is from my understanding for US orders they ship from the US. I have to say this is the best forum I've ever joined. I stopped visiting all the other ones cause of all the b.s. Bad mouthing of different companies and people. This is the first grow forum. You guys here are all here to learn help teach and shoot the sh*t. I've learned more here in my short time then I have in my two plus years of indoor growing autos. I will be sticking around here for a while it has the feeling of a positive place. Hmmm wonder why??? Lol

Yes I saw that and I'm a sucker for a deal. One of the things I like most is from my understanding for US orders they ship from the US. I have to say this is the best forum I've ever joined. I stopped visiting all the other ones cause of all the b.s. Bad mouthing of different companies and people. This is the first grow forum. You guys here are all here to learn help teach and shoot the sh*t. I've learned more here in my short time then I have in my two plus years of indoor growing autos. I will be sticking around here for a while it has the feeling of a positive place. Hmmm wonder why??? Lol

It's called the afn vibe this is the vibe guardian :vibe:we all work very hard to make sure this is the best forum on the net. If there is anything you ever need help with, growing or site related don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or tag me with the @. Also stop by my journal the Dream Farm Report I currently have 9 mephisto strains going at the moment. It is pretty rad if I do say so myself. Stop by the Live Stoners thread and introduce yourself to everyone and get acclimated. Again welcome to AFN and happy growing

It's called the afn vibe this is the vibe guardian :vibe:we all work very hard to make sure this is the best forum on the net. If there is anything you ever need help with, growing or site related don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or tag me with the @. Also stop by my journal the Dream Farm Report I currently have 9 mephisto strains going at the moment. It is pretty rad if I do say so myself. Stop by the Live Stoners thread and introduce yourself to everyone and get acclimated. Again welcome to AFN and happy growing[/]

I've done an intro in that section. I'm gonna be joining in on your journal for sure. I have a few journals I followed the last couple weeks of my g14 by fastbuds and now have three going one with multiple girls. One is in Dinafem sub forum and the other is in Dutch passions section. Amnesia and white widow respectively. Going to check the dream farm report now thanks for the offer I'll take u up on it when needed

The live stoners thread is different than the intro section, Live Stoners is where we all just kind of hang out and kick it with each other. You really should check it out, everyone there is awesome, and cool I hope to see you around the Dream Farm.

Ahhhh crap I just realized we were on the mephisto strain guide sticky. Oops mods you can delete this convo if need be to reduce us clogging up mitch's thread.

Hey @mephisto, and anyone else that can give a opinion. I'm getting ready to drop a Ripley's bean along with three others in a 4x4, and concerned about possible height issues. The other three I don't believe usually get nearly as tall as the Ripley's. Since I have a fixed frame light, would topping the Rip. be a good idea early on? Don't remember seeing one topped in a journal and wonder what effect it normally has on this strain for height and yield. Don't wanna deprive the others of light by having it to high for the Rip. like to set it at 40" and let them grow into it and raise as needed. The tent has a 80" ceiling so that's not a issue. Kinda considering options.

Hey @mephisto, and anyone else that can give a opinion. I'm getting ready to drop a Ripley's bean along with three others in a 4x4, and concerned about possible height issues. The other three I don't believe usually get nearly as tall as the Ripley's. Since I have a fixed frame light, would topping the Rip. be a good idea early on? Don't remember seeing one topped in a journal and wonder what effect it normally has on this strain for height and yield. Don't wanna deprive the others of light by having it to high for the Rip. like to set it at 40" and let them grow into it and raise as needed. The tent has a 80" ceiling so that's not a issue. Kinda considering options.
I would do one of two things A.build a scrog net at the max height you think your shortest strain will get or B. LST your ROG starting very early. If neither of those options suit you I think you could top it and be ok

Back