Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

Put this info together earlier for a reply to a post and thought it might come in as some use to someone, please feel free to correct any info or add anything i may have missed.

Small (40cm/16"-55cm/22")
  • Deep Blue C
  • 24C
  • Sour Crack
  • Toof Decay

Medium (60cm/24"-80cm/31")
  • Auto Triangle Kush
  • Sour Bubblin Crack
  • Sour Hound
  • Auto Blues
  • Tyrone Special
  • Supernatural OG

Large (85cm/33"+)
  • Chem City Blues
  • Chemdogging
  • Fantasmo Express
  • Hubbabubbasmelloscope
  • Ripley's OG
  • S.O.D.K
  • Sour Bubbly
  • White Train
  • Walter White

Minimum recommended pot size.

Small - 6L square pot or 3L Air-Pot
Medium - 11L square pot or 6L Air-Pot
Large - 11L + square pot or 10L + Air-Pot

Sorry if this has been asked before but what is the recommended space they need as far as width goes?

shit lol. was planning to grow one in the small category (deep blue c) on same schedule/same tent as a large category (sour bubbly). already have the seeds, should i reconsider and try something else? wasn't enough info for me to see that elsewhere xD nice job and thanks for the list tho

shit lol. was planning to grow one in the small category (deep blue c) on same schedule/same tent as a large category (sour bubbly). already have the seeds, should i reconsider and try something else? wasn't enough info for me to see that elsewhere xD nice job and thanks for the list tho

It's quite possible to do these together. There's a lot of factors that will influence size.
We've had dbc here grow to 90cm, but I haven't quite seen her get so big with the journals here, I'd grow them and you can always raise the deep blue c or train the sour bubbly down if you need
Cheers

I have been growing chemdogging in my tiny space. Topping them, aggressive LST then throwing a screen on and s rigging them once they are nice and flattened out at about 10 inches till they start to flower then let them go!!! What an amazing plant that can take some abuse and still perform well! 3.5- 4 ounces dry per plant every time!!! Fantastic

Attachments

• IMG_0831.JPG
    IMG_0831.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 515
SCROGGING. Love spell check

Nice work Spanglish been looking for some short strains for the winter months been forced to use my small tent due to cold temps

will add some of your fav deep blue c and tooth decay to my wish list along with some sweet seeds dark devil

Nice work with the pot sizes useful info

Back