Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

Sorry l aint read the whole thread
but l just bought 7 walter white/7 sodk/ 6 ripleys og / 2 sour hound and harf a dozen seedsman autos fer a ton possibly a few extras as well - waitin on the postie 2 moro - cant wait- l struggled to find them in singles so l bit the bullet

I would like to add Dinafem to the list. DinafemMark is here and seems like a good guy. He's chimed in on my amnesia grow journal under Dinafems forum. If grown some of their strains and have liked them all and plan on doing some more. But mephisto is on my list for sure way up high. They're gonna be ordered once my last gorilla OG and Jedi Kush are started. Northern cheese haze for sure and haven't decided on the second. Or third. just remember my buddy just placed an order and in that order are my gorilla OG and Jedi Kush last second I told him to throw in a Walter White. Let's hope he doesn't have a bone head moment. I always place my own order but he was placing one for himself and asked if I wanted to get any in. I figured free shipping at the least but he told me they were on him since I've taken care of him plenty in the past
Cant knock Dinafem mizzo @Dinafem-Mark top bloke

I just harvested my sour hound girl. She was 16 inches by about 16 inches. Heavily lstd and gave me 70 grams of premium top shelf grade A meds. It's soooooooo good
Like the sound of the hound got 4 freebies off seedsman cos an order got fooked up- it was corrected fairly promptly to be fair7

I just had someone tonight tell me that the SH was the best smoke they have had in at least a year
Brother l got mephisto comin out me ears and dinafem- deffo lookin into cobs so i can run 2 tents without my good lady going through the roof- and thanks to D and the like fer clearin up size n quality questions- goodman/ woman!!!

Hi Guys, does any of you know if the Orange Crack and White Crack (both freebies) stay as small as the Sour Cracks? Would like to know as I have several sizes of pots to choose from and rather use the smallest possible so I have place for more plants obviously. :)

Thanks!

Back