Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

Hi Guys, does any of you know if the Orange Crack and White Crack (both freebies) stay as small as the Sour Cracks? Would like to know as I have several sizes of pots to choose from and rather use the smallest possible so I have place for more plants obviously. :)

Thanks!
I dont know about the orange crack (assuming its sodk x sour crack, in which case I'd guess the sodk gave it a good size boost), the white crack ill be growing next as I've got some from the promo, and given the Walter white x sour crack heritage, I'd wager the plant being a smaller to medium size.

OK thanks, then I will take a bigger size for the orange crack at least, would be a shame to not have it grown at it's full potential.

@DutchCat I've grown orange crack and it was about 24 inches tall untrained in 2 gallons of coco. Got about 3 zips off it, great smoke. Be sure to keep good air flow, lost my top due to mold most likely from lack of air flow it was really fat and dense buds.

Thanks for the guide. I just ordered 5 seeds from Mephisto. 3 are deep blue which are small, I had planned on 5 gallons for each. The other 2 are Beary White which I don't see on list. I assume its safe to just go 3 gallons on each.

Tks and cheers m8s

Thanks for the guide. I just ordered 5 seeds from Mephisto. 3 are deep blue which are small, I had planned on 5 gallons for each. The other 2 are Beary White which I don't see on list. I assume its safe to just go 3 gallons on each.

Tks and cheers m8s

You can go 3 gallon even with the larger strains from what I have seen, especially with CoCo as your medium. On my first grow I used 3 gallon, 5 gallon, and 7 gallon pots, with no real difference, except the 7 gallon pot had an issue with drainage.

5 gallon soil is probably best for the monster strains, if you're running soil as your medium. 3 gallon coco is pretty damn good all around and I currently have 3 autos between 30 and 40 inches tall in my 3 gallon pots (coco)

Would’ve been nice to get some trident special but I’m really looking forward to some green crack (auto Cush) I just started.

This is a livers and cheese it kind of blue up on me in a good way that is in a seven foot nook. I'll throw up some pics in a smoke report. She is 50 days from tap root and has two sisters at about 1/2 that size that will finish about a week earlier.
15b82de03846a0ac7631b7d15c8bea30.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

WOW freaking beautiful mate !! :slap: are you smelling the cheese and how strong? killer plant! :greenthumb:

Back