Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Wowsers!! :drool:Huge AF!!!:bravo:

Thanks bro, I never got to finish that run, had six of them like that in a 5x9 with two small (in comparison) plants, a Blue Dream from HSO and a Green Love Potion all 20 gallon no til pots under 2K HPS. Had to move due to divorce and now (trying) to ease into a perpetual at the new place. That grow was the main grow when my Sour Hounds were running for the last harvest in this thread.

Smaller spaces now but making the best of it. Just sucks these DBC are so small man LOL I was hoping to get a good GPW for my first all LED grow but now not sure LOL

Oh well, the upside is I still have more beans of those big girls. Last time I went 7 of 8 for girls :headbang:

But I have some Sweet Black Angel on deck that I'm rooting to roll into short veg/flower right behind the current run. Had a good Samaritan help me out :thumbsup:

Ok sorry stoned and ranting just came home from the garden and smoked the phatty I pictured earlier before going. Chill time now. I watered the girls in soil, did my ipm foliar, and misted the clones.............................

IMG_20170330_004659.jpg

Garden check in today, all looks well.

Here's the clones a bit ago:

IMG_20170330_170538.jpg

Here's the AutoCob tent:

DBC in soil:

IMG_20170330_171449.jpg IMG_20170330_171457.jpg

DBC in hydro:

IMG_20170330_171720.jpg

Starting the Auto Massassin in Hydro:

IMG_20170330_171726.jpg

Here's the QB tent:

DBC in soil:

IMG_20170330_171655.jpg IMG_20170330_171703.jpg

And the Chemdogging in Soil:

IMG_20170330_171640.jpg

I also dropped a Narcotic Kush Auto bean in water today have an empty pot where chemdogging beans didn't want to sprout and it needs a tenant.

Cheers!

Last edited:
No garden updates for a bit we have non mmj friendly company in the house all week. Will try and sneak into the garden when I can but for now it's on lock down and my fingers are crossed lol :biggrin:

However, I would like to ask a question and all are welcomed to answer.

I want to do a run for max yields in my 3x3, BUT, also have some medicine that works well for pain and insomnia. Nerve pain to be exact. So my question is, what Mephisto XXL strain will fit this bill. I am just completely over whelmed going over all the strains and trying to decide, and lots of stuff is not in stock etc. So trying to decide between what is in stock until I can get my hands on some HBSS..........

Thanks for the help looking forward to responses on this. I'm hell bent on getting "Auto's" to produce for me to harvest fantastic meds more often without an 8 week veg. :thumbsup:

@iampepe is the king of mephisto and the guy to ask. I always get his advice on strains and seeds.

Thanks brother, since you tagged him I will see if he replies if not I'll toss a PM his way later today.

Well our house guests went to do the tourist thing so I was able to sneak in some gardening, all seems well so far.

The clones are loving their new home under the 6500K Autocobs and their DWC buckets:

IMG_20170403_103319.jpg IMG_20170403_103336.jpg

The autocob tent:

IMG_20170403_102955.jpg IMG_20170403_103047.jpg

The QB tent:

IMG_20170403_103257.jpg IMG_20170403_103301.jpg

And a view of both:

IMG_20170403_111251.jpg

Pictured above in the autocob tent are (2) Deep Blue C F2's from mephisto, in the QB tent is a Deep Blue C F2, and a chemdogging from Mephisto, and the clones are Sweet Black Angel. I dropped a Narcotic Kush bean into the second DWC bucket in the auto cob tent today (not pictured) and will start germing one more chemdogging for the autocob tent today. Once everything sprouts I can start the separate comparison log for this grow shocasing the Quantum Board light from @Northern Grow Lights and the Autocobs from @Cobshop.net (AKA BigSmo). I must say the two larger DBC plants in the soil pots are already starting to put off some wonderful scents and the trichs are starting to pile on all over stems and all. Not big plants but I can start to see the allure many have with this strain.

Thanks for checking in
Cheers :smoking:

Last edited:
Non gardening post.

First wanted to thank @Rebel for his hard work with the Master list of the Badges and getting them out to folks in a timely manner when requested! :thanks:

Second don't know how many soccer fans we have, but trying to get Tix for me and my lil bro to go see ManU vs Barcelona need that tax return to fly in ASAP lol..... :frog:

Back