Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Man, sounds awesome,
You really seem to have your tent dialed in.
Will make a plan to get some Mephisto genetics soon.

I can tell you right now they're my preferred breeder for auto's. But it's time to go play with some photo's again which is what I am use to hence the girls in veg waiting their turn. I'm surprised it's dialed in because the only thing not new to me is the soil LOL. New strains, new lights, new location, new lights, LOL. I have a friendly bet with a buddy on the yield with the clones we will see how it runs, I want to setup an external res for the (4) 5 gallon buckets it will stabilize the solution from PH swings and make res changes easier for me...........I might have my first breeding project coming soon too, and the current run will be getting a dedicated log soon in the Autocob section comparing them against the Quantum Board light in the other tent (there's (2) 3x3's)

I appreciate the kind words and the support, still a newb, this May is my one year grower anniversary LOL...... :biggrin:

Last edited:
Man this is just nuts. So it looks like yesterday was the perfect time to do the last defoliation as I did on the two girls flowering because today I just went to check and the organic flush has begun.................

IMG_20170412_073246.jpg
IMG_20170412_073503.jpg

Now the fattening at the end and I have no rush to chop this go like last time. Getting excited for this smoke for my pain.

Now that girl of this same strain going in hydro but a few weeks behind, the one with the PH issues, I changed the res yesterday and yanked some leaves.........she seemed happy this am

IMG_20170412_073515.jpg
IMG_20170412_073647.jpg

Last but not least the teens in veg man these SBA cuts are just vegging so beautifully............

IMG_20170412_073821.jpg

Last edited:
How's it going brother. Good to see you drop by! :d5:

Ok for PH I just use GH PH down, I never need the up with my source water and what I am using to feed. Right now I am using Ionic Grow betwen 11-15ml per gallon, Epsom Salt @ 1 tsp per gallon, Hydroguard as recommended (2ml/gallon), and because I have it for use in soil I am also using Ful-Power @ 20-30ml per gallon. When I switch to bloom nutes, I will replace the Ionic grow with Ionic bloom and also add in Hydroplex from Botanicare.

My COB's are from cobshop.net (@BigSm0 ) I have (4) 3500K in one 3x3 and (2) 6500K in the veg closet. The Quantum Board I am running is made by Northern Grow Lights/HLG and that's hanging in the second 3x3.

Think I answered everything let me know if I missed something just got home from a nice Dab session at a friends house. One of few times in my days I feel such little pain.

Question on the double header no one I know has seen it before on a "healthy" plant, should I be concerned? I thought Mephisto would chime in but they haven't.......

:pass:

Double Header is normal and should be considered a rare treat ! There's a strain from Short Stuff Seeds called Auto Yeti and they almost always have double colas !

Some overnight pics went to check on the girls and do a res change on the DWC girl, first res of flower nutes she hasn't grown in two days vertically and is showing flowers let's see how she does.

Deep Blue C F2 in hydro under the COB's:
IMG_20170415_011541.jpg

Deep Blue C F2 under COB's in soil:
IMG_20170415_011548.jpg

Narcotic Kush in her new SIP under the COB's:
IMG_20170415_011555.jpg

Chemdogging under the QB:
IMG_20170415_011607.jpg

And the Deep Blue C F2 under the QB, think that's light burn I had the discolored leaves were very moist night before they got like that? Can't be nutes as it's an organic grow..........
IMG_20170415_011603.jpg

Thanks for checking in :pass:

Back