Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Wish those buds were mine! Sounds like a nice smoke. Been pondering what all to order from mephisto this week. Thinking the Sour Hound is going on that list.

Thanks for helping me decide :pass:

Wish those buds were mine! Sounds like a nice smoke. Been pondering what all to order from mephisto this week. Thinking the Sour Hound is going on that list.

Thanks for helping me decide :pass:

I will state this is not a beginner strain LOL..........

I will state this is not a beginner strain LOL..........

Any you would recommend as a beginner strain? I guess that's an area most new growers tend to forget. Mephisto grows around here turn out some really nice plants but it's hard to know what is good for a new autoflower grower. I am just blindly throwing darts in the wind LOL So far though the Skylar Whites have been all growing nicely for me.

Any you would recommend as a beginner strain? I guess that's an area most new growers tend to forget. Mephisto grows around here turn out some really nice plants but it's hard to know what is good for a new autoflower grower. I am just blindly throwing darts in the wind LOL So far though the Skylar Whites have been all growing nicely for me.

What have you smoked and enjoyed? I have a stupid high tolerance because this is meds for me and I use it throughout the day everyday.

I smoke and enjoy whatever is most potent. I have epilepsy for my entire adult life. My daily use coincides with my diagnosis. 20 years daily user, my consumption is pretty high by most standards. I like a strain that has some sativa, a 50/50 hybrid. I also have sciatica so I use it as meds for pain as well as epilepsy. My favorite strain of late is Grunk (grape ape x skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]). I am looking to start a high cbd photo grow when I set up some space.

Really any potent strain will do. Happy and uplifting daytime smoke or heavy sedating pain relieving smoke.

I smoke and enjoy whatever is most potent. I have epilepsy for my entire adult life. My daily use coincides with my diagnosis. 20 years daily user, my consumption is pretty high by most standards. I like a strain that has some sativa, a 50/50 hybrid. I also have sciatica so I use it as meds for pain as well as epilepsy. My favorite strain of late is Grunk (grape ape x skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]). I am looking to start a high cbd photo grow when I set up some space.

Really any potent strain will do. Happy and uplifting daytime smoke or heavy sedating pain relieving smoke.

Get the Sour hound Mitch recommended it to me for my nerve pain it's wonderful and has the Sativa qualities you just described. It's my daytime smoke leaves me creative for my growing and pain free. I am running the Deep Blue C F2 right now as well also recommended by Mitch for my symptoms.

Please note so you don't get the surprise I did the DBC is not a big yielder. SH is medium my largest was 2.5 Zips on the SH of nugs in jars and 33 grams of trim I have made vape juice with. Primo trim not the raggedy stuff. Trim that could be sold as shake lol.

Random Shots from this morning..........

Yes, there is light burn on one of the DBC, and yes there is some light nute burn on the DWC plant. I am pushing the DWC as much as I can and there has been a learning curve with the QB light but I still post my photo's, things ain't always perfect. My last run one of my SH's had some minor light burned and the buds were fine because it was just the fan leaves and not the buds themselves, looks worse than it is on the DBC.

IMG_20170417_070312.jpg
IMG_20170417_070342.jpg
IMG_20170417_070356.jpg
IMG_20170417_070407.jpg
IMG_20170417_070417.jpg
IMG_20170417_070445.jpg
IMG_20170417_070505.jpg
IMG_20170417_070535.jpg
IMG_20170417_074520.jpg

Ok guys looking for some input here..........

This girl is "looking" done but is only on day 52....? Trichs are still clear...........

Do I wait or chop......?

IMG_20170417_150936.jpg

I'd wait, I can't seem to finish anything before day 70, but then again i suck at growing.

Back