Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

I'd wait, I can't seem to finish anything before day 70, but then again i suck at growing.

Cool thanks for the input. And you're not a "sucky" grower I watch your thread....

I was expecting blue leaves with this girl and I'm getting purple buds lol and a quick finish..........

Then there's a second one same strain and age in the other tent looks way behind...........weird...........

Well couldn't decide yet so I trimmed her tonight. This showed me the plant still needs a day or two more at least for the bottoms but the tops are looking killer with the purple shade they're getting. I know the pic is shitty best I can do with this damn phone, I will work on better pics of the purps later or tomorrow.

IMG_20170417_200235.jpg
IMG_20170417_200251.jpg

I smoke and enjoy whatever is most potent. I have epilepsy for my entire adult life. My daily use coincides with my diagnosis. 20 years daily user, my consumption is pretty high by most standards. I like a strain that has some sativa, a 50/50 hybrid. I also have sciatica so I use it as meds for pain as well as epilepsy. My favorite strain of late is Grunk (grape ape x skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]). I am looking to start a high cbd photo grow when I set up some space.

Really any potent strain will do. Happy and uplifting daytime smoke or heavy sedating pain relieving smoke.
the best smoke, pure knockout punch, I ever had, Afghan Kush from world of seeds. I smoke all day, every day, and it's the only one my Mrs can tell i've been smoking. It leaves me dazed, confused, but man I laugh. I find myself thinking about shit that's happened in the past, and bursting out laughing. Everything I grow is measured to that. I've grown it 3 times, its the same every time

Chopped down the girl that was trimmed she's been hanging for a day so far. Will let her dry properly before sticking her to cure in jars. By far the smallest plant I have flowered to date, but we will see what yield is, nugs are very dense despite not being huge. Looks like it will be some killer smoke we will see in the near future.......

the best smoke, pure knockout punch, I ever had, Afghan Kush from world of seeds. I smoke all day, every day, and it's the only one my Mrs can tell i've been smoking. It leaves me dazed, confused, but man I laugh. I find myself thinking about shit that's happened in the past, and bursting out laughing. Everything I grow is measured to that. I've grown it 3 times, its the same every time
awesome to hear good reviews from some World of Seed bean. I have been eyeing some World of Seeds Pakistani Valley seeds, they got me so tempted; I want to find a nice genetic form that region.

and sweet purple @Evil-Mobo nice work!

awesome to hear good reviews from some World of Seed bean. I have been eyeing some World of Seeds Pakistani Valley seeds, they got me so tempted; I want to find a nice genetic form that region.

and sweet purple @Evil-Mobo nice work!
Thanks first time having purple in my garden pics don't do it justice just the tops but better than nothing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks first time having purple in my garden pics don't do it justice just the tops but better than nothing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah well cheers for the first time! that is so rad! Something unique about having some purple flower.

Back