Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Well I'm bummed. Not sure if it was me or the issue with too much light due to a broken dimmer (issue has now been fixed) or what but this first DBC is my worst yield of any plant to date for me. Hard to explain but seems like the flowers dried too fast but I don't know why, less humidity here than my old place but cooler temps too, the only thing I did different with this girl than usual was trim her down before drying not sure if that messed things up too. I think it's just the fact this plant finished so fast (like day 53) and the issue with the light.

Anyhow hopefully the next two DBC currently flowering do better. And hopefully the smoke is at least good on what the first one gave me. 20G dry in the jar, I'm embarrassed to even type that LOL.

Oh well we learn and truck on right.......SMH......... :shrug:

This should be my next plant done, another DBC but this one is growing under the AutoCob's, and there's a third DBC in hydro in the same tent as well (not pictured)

IMG_20170421_050934.jpg

Well I have a procedure tomorrow and will most likely be out of a commission for a day or two aftrerwards while my body recovers from the anesthesia, so I did a lot (for me) in the garden today.
- The Satori Males got fed and watered again. I am using the nutes from my hydro grow to boost them quickly to fill the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] pots, then the chosen one of the two will transplant to a 5 gallon SIP, as I continue to transition the grow to SIP's.
- The Chemdogging and the Deep Blue C F2 in hydro were both defoliated today. Not completely naked like I do early on, I only took whatever covered bud sights.
- I watered the (2) No Till plants today. Organic Molasses, Epsom Salt, Aloe Powder, Coconut Powder, Agisil, and Ful-Power.
- I swapped the res for the hydro girl. Took down the Bloom nute and upped the bloom booster to see how the plants responds, since I'm not sticking to hydro anyways just pushing this plant to see how she reacts for the purpose of learning. So far she has come out better than I expected. She got Ful-Power, Epsom Salt, Ionic Bloom, Hydroguard, Hydroplex, and GH PH Down. EC= 2.0, PH 5.6 Res temps steady under 70.
- The little Narcotic Kush girl under the COB's in the SIP got a refill on her res. She had drank A LOT.
- All four SBA teens in the nursery got a refill on their Reservoirs as well. They had drank a lot as well. I topped off all four reservoirs and did a top watering with tap water. They are responding well, and since the reservoirs were low they have started to drink so the roots are reaching the destination. This is where the plants start to blow up in the SIP's.
- All non flowering plants received my IPM via Method 1 pps. I also sprayed down anything that had soil, and on top of the defoliated leaves which were tossed on top to feed the worms on the no till pots.
- I moved and adjusted the fans in the tents to blow directly across the canopy.

This should keep everyone well for a day/few days. That's today's update.

@mephisto. take a look at the pics Mitch, I got another two headed Cola on the chemdogging like I did on one of my Deep Blue C F2's :frog:

IMG_20170424_224127.jpg
IMG_20170424_213606.jpg
IMG_20170424_215611.jpg
IMG_20170424_215625.jpg
IMG_20170424_215736.jpg

Last edited:
Well I made it LOL J/K guys procedure was no biggie just the risk of going under anesthesia for me is larger than most.

Anyhow back to the garden today and aside from some thirsty girls no issues found. I am going to talk less and post pics more for this update. Cheers and thanks for checking in :peace:

Tomato and Pepper plants came in from Burpee
IMG_20170427_072143.jpg

View from the Captain's Chair
IMG_20170427_074850.jpg

Cob tent

IMG_20170427_072703.jpg

QB Tent

IMG_20170427_072648.jpg

Girls in veg

IMG_20170427_072721.jpg

Ok guys I have been out of commission with bruised ribs and strained muscles. Genius I am pounding fence post into the ground for my brother in my condition. Any how thank god the girls are all well. Here's some random pics from this morning........the basil. lemon, pepper, and tomato plants need to go outside to make room for the incoming cuts......and soon I will have toi pick between the (2) Satori males for an upcoming breeding project.

COB Tent:

IMG_20170502_014227.jpg

QB Tent:

IMG_20170502_081010.jpg

Narcotic Kush

IMG_20170502_013621.jpg

Deep Blue C F2 (Soil)

IMG_20170502_014216.jpg
IMG_20170502_080837.jpg

Chemdogging

IMG_20170502_014259.jpg

Satori Male [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

IMG_20170502_014311.jpg

Satori Male [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

IMG_20170502_014417.jpg

Veg Closet:

IMG_20170502_014440.jpg

Tomatos and Peppers:

IMG_20170502_014305.jpg

That's it for now thanks for checking in :pass:

Last edited:
holy damn nice stem on that satori! How I love mandala genetics! I miss mine satori girls~! GL with the project he will make some fine babies it looks like! :spels:

Nice pics!! What kinda peppers you got running spicey or sweet?

holy damn nice stem on that satori! How I love mandala genetics! I miss mine satori girls~! GL with the project he will make some fine babies it looks like! :spels:

Nice pics!! What kinda peppers you got running spicey or sweet?

Aside from green peppers the rest are spicy. For the first time ever I found a Ghost Pepper seedling at a nursery too so had to get that and bring it home, $2 I couldn't afford NOT to spend. Man if you would have seen how those Satori's came out of the box LOL......I am so happy but can only keep one and so far they seem as different as can be. I'm nervous because it will be my first breeding project. One of those boys will get to pollinate three diff girls all different strains and then I can start pheno hunting. So I'm going to need cuts of the male and all the girls. Have some cuts en route soon. A couple of very special people have donated the plant to me for this project and I could not be happier it would not be happening without them.......

When I up pot the peppers and maters outside will get you a specific list. My brother gave them to me said Burpee sends 3 of each on the seedlings when you buy them lol. But the Ghost Pepper I will most likely keep inside and run her 24/7. I am also adjusting to the different grow zone here, much different then where I was will be my first season where I am now and a few people have some high expectations based on how my outdoor fruits and veggies have done before. Keeps me occupied and feeling useful so doesn't bother me at all.

I will most likely stop posting in here once the current run of autos is done as the next plants will be photo period.........start a thread elsewhere though not as in stop posting period. The logs keep me busy too just wish there was more traffic a little slow for my OCD lol.........

Here's how the males looked when they arrived and this was after a couple of days.......

IMG_20170423_070514.jpg

Back