Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Thanks I'm going to check it out! Let me know how she turns out!!

That's cool bro! I know he'll be excited once he finds out!

LOL I'm sure you'll get the pink and reds. Man the cobs are amazing I'm so happy with my investment!

I have nothing bad to say about these COB's and you can search my history here I have built my own lights before. My HID's might finally stay put away and I thought I would NEVER say that............. The Quantum board kicks ass too its a tough call. I will be doing a comparison grow with the girls in veg right now soon, new thread to come. I am not comfortable using the auto's as an example for a few reasons:

1) I've had a learning curve with both lights
2) My dimmer busted on the QB light so I had "too much" for my 3x3, dimmed it down and now on point
3) I'm a jackass and didn't read the description right on the Deep Blue C F2 and they're not high yielding

Smallest plants to date for me and I feel like I have done something wrong..........but the smoke is FIRE. Had some from the first plant last night and I actually slept!!!! Not talking shit about it at all I'm a solid Mephisto guy for my Auto's. Just need to do a few things with the photo period plants for a minute then I'll be back at the Auto's.

Sorry for the rant

The 6500's look to be doing well. That was a good choice. Not sure I even have them on the site yet but I do have them. Getting low so it's time to restock. Maybe some 2700k's coming soon? Any suggestions

The 6500's look to be doing well. That was a good choice. Not sure I even have them on the site yet but I do have them. Getting low so it's time to restock. Maybe some 2700k's coming soon? Any suggestions

I am going to need some 6500K soon I think LOL.

2700K I would say why not, but personally I'd rather try higher CRI on the current Kelvin ratings to see how they do.

I also want to try a grow with half 6500K and half 3500K..............

But WTF do I know I take advice from you. But I went 6500K as you said in a post elsewhere to someone else, the HID guys like more blue with the MH and that's me...........I have ZERO complaints except lack of space to run more AutoCob's.......getting anxious for the SBA's to go in :frog:

Yes sir the 6500s are tough to stay stocked here as our whole state grows with hps. I think I'm the only cob grower here besides Jupiter and we are both probably the only auto growers too. Autos and cobs or autos and autocobs. Still pulling plenty of fire.

Yes sir the 6500s are tough to stay stocked here as our whole state grows with hps. I think I'm the only cob grower here besides Jupiter and we are both probably the only auto growers too. Autos and cobs or autos and autocobs. Still pulling plenty of fire.

I get the same response from everyone, this is an auto?.,........ LOL

Back