Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

mmmmmm Deep Blue C one of my favorite Mephisto strains, real potent trippy buzz with a strong berry fuel flavour. But yeah in general they are smaller plants that don't stretch or get too tall, seems to be two main phenos one with not much side branching at all but some of the fatest and most dense colas i have seen on a auto so far, and the second more bushy with smaller still solid nugs that are slightly less potent than pheno#|1 but with an even stronger yummy berry taste, reckon pheno#2 would respond ok to a little LST but not so sure on topping as is a pretty fast finishing strain.

Here is the data for the ones i have grown so far.

Pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] grown in 1L Airpot - Height = 14.8cm (5.8"), Yield = 11.8g (0.4oz), Time = 61 days
http://autoflower.net/forums/threads/triangle-kush-deep-blue-c-soil-and-cfl-grow.51516/

Pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] grown in 6L Airpot - Height = 33.5cm (13.2"), Yield = 49g (1.7oz), Time = 67 days
http://autoflower.net/forums/threads/spanglish-spending-summer-in-the-deep-blue-c.43689/

Pheno [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] grown in 11L square pot - Height = 27cm(10.6"), Yield = 65g (2.3oz), Time = 72 days
http://autoflower.net/forums/threads/spanglishs-deep-blue-orange-alien-encounter.47632/

Thank you VERY much this is the kind of info I was looking for. You're not the first person to tell me this was one of their favorite strains. Now I'm anxious to smoke the stuff lol. Much appreciated.

I grew 1 in a 2L coco hempy that was prolly 30". Lovely colors in the end. Yield is around 3 zips dry. I can post a pic when i get to my pc later, if you want to see it.
Wow at 30" that must have been a beast. I am just surprised because this run I went to 10 gallon no till pots for the autos upp from 5 gallon and my plants are half the size LOL..........................since I was training them so much figured I screwed the pooch but maybe not. Guess we will see. If they haven't stretched anymore today I will leave them alone training wise and start working in the molasses. I will say I had never had an auto start to show flowers as fast as this strain.

The clone fairy came today :frog:

IMG_20170329_153148.jpg IMG_20170329_155001.jpg IMG_20170329_155006.jpg

COB Tent:

IMG_20170329_155733.jpg IMG_20170329_155749.jpg IMG_20170329_155540.jpg

QB tent:

IMG_20170329_155616.jpg IMG_20170329_155724.jpg

Not at all brother I have no issue what so ever especially on a strain I'm growing and asking about.

That looks great, but clearly mine are not going to grow that tall LOL...........

:slap: for the biggest DBC I have yet seen

Thanks EM, they sure did color up nicely. I just let her go au natural, maybe a leaf tuck here and there.
You still got a ways to go, she might still impress you.

Thanks EM, they sure did color up nicely. I just let her go au natural, maybe a leaf tuck here and there.
You still got a ways to go, she might still impress you.

Fingers crossed brother but the short stature is killing me and I'm used to and like to grow bigger bushes............I never posted my Sativas here that had to get the chop in my old 5x9, they were beginning flower and hit 7 foot plus starting to flower :drool:

Fingers crossed brother but the short stature is killing me and I'm used to and like to grow bigger bushes............I never posted my Sativas here that hat to get the chop in my old 5x9, they were beginning flower and hit 7 foot plus starting to flower :drool:

Dayum 7 foot at my garden would put them in the subfloor. lol

Back