Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Deep Blue C F2 under Autocob's she was heavily defoliated yesterday

IMG_20170327_193148.jpg

Last edited:
Ok because I'm me I did another strip down of leaves and more training on the plants lol, also got the basil and lemon into the closet under the 1212's that are 6500K they will have a couple room mates soon.......and one of the beans soaking popped and went into a root riot cube for dwc under the cobs and the one chemdogging that did decide to pop out of 4 is now growing after a long stall we shall see what she does........

Cheers! :pass:

IMG_20170327_224239.jpg IMG_20170327_230423.jpg IMG_20170327_231830.jpg IMG_20170327_232011.jpg IMG_20170327_232024.jpg IMG_20170327_232250.jpgf67a464a2a62e707f4f65abf024a61b4.jpg

The foliars are huge brother I cannot state how much folks underestimate this step in growing. The girls love it too

What did you use for the foliars spray? Yeah I had been doing this to other house plants and they absolutely love it. All the plants looks so healthy.

What did you use for the foliars spray? Yeah I had been doing this to other house plants and they absolutely love it. All the plants looks so healthy.

For my ipm I use method 1 pps and then for regular foliar sprays I use the water with the coconut and aloe powder and ful power on the days they get fed and watered with the same mix.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Is there anyone out there who has grown the Deep Blue C before? I am looking for info on how big they get and yield. My first two girls in soil look good but the plants are really short and I think they finished stretching? So I'm wondering if my topping and lst screwed me or if I'm good and this is just the strain the taller one was 12" tall before I super cropped the taller shoot.

These would be my shortest plants ever not used to this.........

Thanks

Is there anyone out there who has grown the Deep Blue C before? I am looking for info on how big they get and yield. My first two girls in soil look good but the plants are really short and I think they finished stretching? So I'm wondering if my topping and lst screwed me or if I'm good and this is just the strain the taller one was 12" tall before I super cropped the taller shoot.

Thanks

mmmmmm Deep Blue C one of my favorite Mephisto strains, real potent trippy buzz with a strong berry fuel flavour. But yeah in general they are smaller plants that don't stretch or get too tall, seems to be two main phenos one with not much side branching at all but some of the fatest and most dense colas i have seen on a auto so far, and the second more bushy with smaller still solid nugs that are slightly less potent than pheno#|1 but with an even stronger yummy berry taste, reckon pheno#2 would respond ok to a little LST but not so sure on topping as is a pretty fast finishing strain.

Here is the data for the ones i have grown so far.

Pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] grown in 1L Airpot - Height = 14.8cm (5.8"), Yield = 11.8g (0.4oz), Time = 61 days
http://autoflower.net/forums/threads/triangle-kush-deep-blue-c-soil-and-cfl-grow.51516/

Pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] grown in 6L Airpot - Height = 33.5cm (13.2"), Yield = 49g (1.7oz), Time = 67 days
http://autoflower.net/forums/threads/spanglish-spending-summer-in-the-deep-blue-c.43689/

Pheno [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] grown in 11L square pot - Height = 27cm(10.6"), Yield = 65g (2.3oz), Time = 72 days
http://autoflower.net/forums/threads/spanglishs-deep-blue-orange-alien-encounter.47632/

Last edited:

Thanks

I grew 1 in a 2L coco hempy that was prolly 30". Lovely colors in the end. Yield is around 3 zips dry. I can post a pic when i get to my pc later, if you want to see it.

Back