Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

The cobs look to be a much brighter white color. Could be the reason for the increased veg growth.

You might be right since the QB is 3K and the Autocobs are 3500K..................

Couple of overnight pics of the autocob girls
IMG_20170317_021252.jpg IMG_20170317_021258.jpg

Ok I've sent a mod a message days ago with no response.

Maybe someone can help here. I cannot find the section to ask for your grow badges? Anyone? And it seems today the format of the forum changed a bit again lol........

Thanks

Ok I've sent a mod a message days ago with no response.

Maybe someone can help here. I cannot find the section to ask for your grow badges? Anyone? And it seems today the format of the forum changed a bit again lol........

Thanks
I feel like a dope myself. I searched the other day and couldn't find it either as well as amessage to a mod which went unanswered.

No pics today health is acting up and I feel like shit. I changed the water in the hydro buckets and foliar sprayed everything with method 1 pps again.

Starting to note some differences in the plants in each tent. The Deep Blue C under the autocobs is turning blue already which is exciting to me, while the QB Deep Blue C is showing yellow like a slight deficiency, not a huge deal a nice foliar with aloe and coconut next feed and some top fed oyster shell meal will fix her right up. Also to note both plants started to pre flower in less than 30 days???

Ok so I lied will put two pics for you guys, but you guys are spoiled with daily pics and it's making me feel like these plants are not as big as they should be??

IMG_20170319_133719.jpg IMG_20170319_133805.jpg

Also one of the chemdogging sprouted now but not the other. These chemdogging have been a bitch to germ and get started never had any issues with Mephisto beans before but these have proven to be a headache lol. Least they were the freebies huh.........hopefully the second one sprouts soon and the (2) hydro girls get going so I can start the official grow log comparing these two great lights.

Cheers! :jointman:

Back