Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Camera [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]:

IMG_20170306_195335.jpg

Camera [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]:

IMG_20170306_195347.jpg

The 600w ballast blew out on me and the only spare I had was the 1K which was just way too much light/heat for my tent even with the door fully open. I crammed everyone under the QB until my kit arrives (tomorrow) from Cobshop.net. I will be doing this comparison run between the Qunatum Board Build and the Cobshop single COB engines and it will get it's own thread. Can't wait for this to get more under way.

The first two Deep Blue C girls are looking happy now despite a topping and transplant, and the two pots that look empty just got a bean each of Mephisto's Chemdogging strain.

IMG_20170308_184424.jpg

Last edited:
I sure hope so will be interesting to see the cobshop tent is running five degrees cooler hope that helps with the blue on the deep blue C

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I sure hope so will be interesting to see the cobshop tent is running five degrees cooler hope that helps with the blue on the deep blue C

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I have a 5x5 tent holding a few plants now that are being chopped. It's 55 outside the tent and 62 inside the tent. I even covered the thing with old blankets to keep some heat in. There is a huge savings on electricity and cooling with these. No light is heat free but these are probably the closest to it

I have a 5x5 tent holding a few plants now that are being chopped. It's 55 outside the tent and 62 inside the tent. I even covered the thing with old blankets to keep some heat in. There is a huge savings on electricity and cooling with these. No light is heat free but these are probably the closest to it

I will have to agree so far and a pleasure to work under too

Well I got over zealous training one of the Deep Blue's in soil and topped it again by mistake so I said screw it and they both got topped and defoliated so everything stays equal

IMG_20170312_004249.jpg
IMG_20170312_004255.jpg
IMG_20170312_004310.jpg

What would a DBC F2 with 4 mains grow like? LOL :pass:

Back