Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

IMG_20161231_172712.jpg
IMG_20161231_172735.jpg
IMG_20161231_173158.jpg

I found it interesting that the two SH's I topped are taller than the one that I did not, about a 6" difference will measure later or tomorrow for an exact number. Having a hard time capturing the frost with my camera phone under the Blue MH but the pics don't do it justice.

Did some light night time defoliation today. Removing some yellowed out leaves and any of the larger fan leaves that were covering lower bud sights as well. If I am not mistaken today is day 65 since they sprouted in the dirt.

IMG_20170101_213445.jpg
IMG_20170101_213457.jpg
IMG_20170101_213504.jpg

Not looking to far off now dude! I cut my 4 down just over a week ago yield was crap dude to stressing them but the bud qualitys fantastic , I accidentally dried them out to much by putting them In the grow tent for a couple hours whilst the Mrs was round , dried to a crisp put them in jars which they were about 40% , they did creep up to 66% after 12 hours , but the best of it is even though I'd basically fast dried the lot it still absolutely stunk of sweet fruity berries before going in the jar , best plant I've grown to date for potency/smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not looking to far off now dude! I cut my 4 down just over a week ago yield was crap dude to stressing them but the bud qualitys fantastic , I accidentally dried them out to much by putting them In the grow tent for a couple hours whilst the Mrs was round , dried to a crisp put them in jars which they were about 40% , they did creep up to 66% after 12 hours , but the best of it is even though I'd basically fast dried the lot it still absolutely stunk of sweet fruity berries before going in the jar , best plant I've grown to date for potency/smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many days did you take yours before the chop?

Back