Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Lookin nice dude ive currently got 4 about 2 weeks from finish , F'd things up in veg as was dialing in the environment the yields going to be poor but the bud looks and smells unreal! Frosty as hell and built like bricks really cant wait to try it , its putting out an almost fruitella kind of smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, mine aren't even 60 days from seed yet so. I really just wait til they're close and then start checking the trichs, easier than keeping logs of days and then you're less likely to pull them early. I have three going, the previous pic is just one of them. I did plant training this time in an effort to increase yield.

Ok guys the Blue MH has been up since yesterday. Took the Girls out of the veg tent today for watering/feed and some cleanup down below of stuff that would just be larf. I should definitely yield more per plant this time than last time running the SH, but I know I have a lot more room for improvement, just need to get them into more space to spread out more next time and maybe a pot bigger than the 5 gallons. Here's a few shots of my girls. And for anyone bitching about the dirty floor it's because today I fed with the fish fertilizer, tomorrow I run the mop on the floor and squeaky clean again.

IMG_20161221_132258.jpg
IMG_20161221_132634.jpg
IMG_20161221_133010.jpg
IMG_20161221_133437.jpg

Very nice you got a handle on that they are beautiful.
I'm getting to start my third mephisto grow first two not finished from things out of my control.
I'm dying to try some of this smoke it mocks me lol
Well I'm hoping to be trying some in next 3 months I've got babies started.
I love your set up I just started 9 months ago for health reasons hoping this is the answer after losing everything to hurricane Matthew I'm home and were up.I've got a 4 x 4 tent with hps I will be setting up a3x3 tent for vegging I'm looking at LEDs for that tent I'm worried about height it will be 73 inch's is that enough head space?:slap: thanks for sharing this information and your beautiful plants happy holidays

Very nice you got a handle on that they are beautiful.
I'm getting to start my third mephisto grow first two not finished from things out of my control.
I'm dying to try some of this smoke it mocks me lol
Well I'm hoping to be trying some in next 3 months I've got babies started.
I love your set up I just started 9 months ago for health reasons hoping this is the answer after losing everything to hurricane Matthew I'm home and were up.I've got a 4 x 4 tent with hps I will be setting up a3x3 tent for vegging I'm looking at LEDs for that tent I'm worried about height it will be 73 inch's is that enough head space?:slap: thanks for sharing this information and your beautiful plants happy holidays

Thanks for the kind words.

I just started growing back in May of this year for health reasons as well. My veg tent is a 3x3 with a 600 watt Blue MH which is my favorite bulb/light for veg. In my 5x9 flower tent I am running (2) 1K watt HPS. 73" should be plenty of head space in my opinion especially if just for auto's. If you need help with anything just give me a tag or shoot me a pm. Happy Holidays as well.

Cheers :vibes:

Wow evil. Those are getting fat man. Are you going to keep them all in there in late flower?

Thanks brother I have no idea I was going to ask you what your thoughts were.......? They're not even 60 days from breaking ground yet lol......

My flower tent is crowded as F#$%! and runs 12/12/ I am blasting them with the 600W Blue MH at 24/0 to finish them off nice and good. This strain is known for the Trichs, at least last time just under T5's mainly, it was full of trichs, and the Blue MH is known for piling it on so it should start getting interesting real soon. I noticed a pattern like last time but only on a bigger scale this time. The Sour Hound, for me, there's a point right before they start to blow up where she stalls and some of the hairs turn color then BOOM!

Last edited:
Damn those are huge! Can't wait to pop my SHs.

I highly recommend this strain if you have a high tolerance or a condition with serious pain that needs relief but you still need to be able to function. I have been so happy with the strain I have yet to pop any of the others I got from Mephisto yet. I want to try to setup a perpetual auto only tent after the move.

Last edited:
Back