Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Xmas weekend pics, Happy Holidays to everyone!

IMG_20161224_090602.jpg
IMG_20161224_090627.jpg
IMG_20161224_091022.jpg

sweet gro, bro.
just a couple of week to go!

:slap:

Thanks that's what I am hoping for. They're definitely not going as long as last time that's for sure. And bigger by far. Hoping this will be my new years harvest. The organic fade has begun some of the leaves are yellowing beautiful color under the Blue MH. :joy:

Fattening up nicely bro! Mine have the loudest smells in my tent. Strong cheese/ skunk and some serious sour in there. Love sniffing them everyday. How much longer you gonna take them?

Fattening up nicely bro! Mine have the loudest smells in my tent. Strong cheese/ skunk and some serious sour in there. Love sniffing them everyday. How much longer you gonna take them?

Thanks brother. The smells coming off of these are insane much louder than last run. I defoliated the day before these pics but only removed yellowed out leaves that were covering bud sites. Today is day 63 since they popped the soil so not sure how much longer but they can definitely go longer still. I need these to fatten up more and I know they have it in them still. I don't have a set date to take them down yet, will start looking at the trichs in a few days but not yet. It's cool to see these yellowing out on their own despite me watering/feeding the same way. Just letting nature do her thing.

Back