Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Crack Autoflower 2nd run, and Photoperiod friends.

Hopefully you can get some coco soon my man, those seedlings are looking very nice and green

Notes from my written journal from today on the Sour Crack:
*Showed sex day 19.

*I've begun LST on day 21. Starting LST by bending soft ties into "U" stakes on the 2nd interdnodal branches.

*Noticed slight cupping of fan leaves, more like a slight "lip" along the edges. I raised the lights to 24" from 18". Am I diagnosing this correctly?

Nutrient feed amounts: All seedling/early vegetative plants

- Sensi Coco pH Perfect Grow A&B 4ml/gal
- Voodoo Juice 8ml/gal
- Calimagic 5ml/gal
- DynaGro Protekt 2.5ml/gal
- General Hydroponics pH Down 2.25ml/gal

* PPM of water: 187
* PPM of nutrient solution: 680 (493-H2O PPM)
* pH of water before solution: 7.7
*pH of final solution: 5.8
2015-11-26_23.04.21.jpg

No store selling soil? Where do you live? Crazy!
It's more that I live where there are no hydro stores close, in a less then legal environment. I ordered Cocotek online last time. I decided to order a petco brand yesterday, hopefully get it by Monday. 42L worth for $11.49 with free shipping using promo "thanks" on PetCo website for Black Friday. Read okay reviews and I wash and charge my coco anyways so we'll see. 5kg able of Cocotek is $27 dollars so if this shit works then I'm happy to save the money.

Hopefully you can get some coco soon my man, those seedlings are looking very nice and green
I know right, I ordered 42l of petco coco coir after reading reviews of others using it with success, and it was only $11.49 with free shipping so can't beat that when I pay twice as much for cocotek. Hopefully get it Monday.

Hey @IraqJack your exact setup is what I will be doing for my first grow, galaxyhydro 300w, coco, in a 3x3! I'll be here for the entire ride man! Your 15 day old SC is looking spot on too. Honestly anyone of those strains would be nice, I think fast buds or dutch passion would be the route go tho ! Have you seen @elsamurai fast buds LSD grow? It'll make you want to grow it lol.
How do you like the galaxyhydro ?
Sorry I never answered you on the GalaxyHydro LED's I have. I like them a lot so far, I've been getting great results in my opinion but I'm one grow deep. During that grow I grew out 6 total plants in that space with just 2 300w lights. 3 Sour Crack, 1 Fantasmo Express, and 2 Crackberry Kush photoperiod, one of which I pulled because I knew I wouldn't have the space to keep it in the tent.

I need to purchase either 2 600w ones next or 4 300w. Needless to say for the price and warranty they've performed well. Definitely need to be on point training your ladies to ensure max light penetration or consider side lighting. What I learned my first grow is the importance of an even canopy, and growing like strains ie; ones that grow the same height, or that you can train to the same height. Which is why on the photoperiod plants I'm going to try mainlining out. On my autos being a newbie, I was paranoid to touch them and etc, and I personally feel I should have begun training ASAP. Which is why this time I intend to do just that.

As far as my next Autoflower seed purchase goes, I think I've settled on Heavyweights Fast and Vast. For photoperiod I have quite a few seeds, but I really want to grow out some super dank sativa dominate plants in time for 420. I've narrowed it down to 3: Ghost Train Haze #1 by Rare Dankness, Super Lemon Haze by Greenhouse Seeds (I know a lot of people consider Arjan Satan, but I've read a lot of great things about this flagship strain of theirs), and Heavyweight Fruit Punch is my backup plan if I'm not on schedule in January as it seems to have a 8 week flowering time.

Hey jack thanks for the review on that galaxyhydro! I was thinking on getting 2 300w. But now I think I'm gonna get 2 450g that have 11 band spectrum. Their about $600 for both shipped. Granite the 2 galaxys would only be $300, I personally think these 450g leds will be better in quality and more watts haha! I've gone back and forth on which led I'm gonna get for the past 2 or 3 months! But hey those satvia strains you got planned out seem spot on! You got big plans for 420?

Oh and what was your yield off that first grow with the galaxys? Was it in coco w/ AN nutes like this one ?

Back