Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Crack Autoflower 2nd run, and Photoperiod friends.

Ghost Train Haze is unbelievably awesome, 3 bowls got me through a 13 hour train ride!
Yeah, I'm leaning heavy toward that strain in particular. I plan on growing out a tent of them when I do lol.

Oh and what was your yield off that first grow with the galaxys? Was it in coco w/ AN nutes like this one ?
Roughly 2 oz/ plant on the autos and the photoperiod has a week left, and I would say she's about 6 or 7 oz's I'm guessing.

I just ran the grow nute's and voodoo juice to start last run, in coco and 2 gallon fabric pots. Then added the other nute's as I went to get to where I am now.

Hey jack thanks for the review on that galaxyhydro! I was thinking on getting 2 300w. But now I think I'm gonna get 2 450g that have 11 band spectrum. Their about $600 for both shipped. Granite the 2 galaxys would only be $300, I personally think these 450g leds will be better in quality and more watts haha! I've gone back and forth on which led I'm gonna get for the past 2 or 3 months! But hey those satvia strains you got planned out seem spot on! You got big plans for 420?
And no plans set in stone quite yet, but I'm getting ready.

Ok thanks for the review big time. I'm just not trying to waste money and get a good led from the get go !

I'm really looking forward to seeing the mainline vs lst tests. Cool idea!
I'm excited to try it out. It makes sense, and I've seen some really nice looking mainlined plants. I'm guessing that I will be starting mainlining on some plants mid December. I will post a detailed description with photos while I'm doing it. I really like the symmetry in the end result, and over all donkey dick buds I've seen other growers using this method get. I'm in a good situation to mainline 4 plants, and then just lst/supercrop another 4, and at least 2 strains will provide 2 side by side comparisons the cookies kush and strawberry cheesecake since I'm growing more then one of each. The Crackberry are reg seeds, one is a mutant so it's probably getting yanked, two have some nice leaf formation, good structure and crossed calyx's so hoping they both turn out fem then we'll have three to compare. Then again if I do get a male Crackberry I'm going to try crossing it to make seeds or self pollinate.

So unforeseen costs in other areas of my life will be preventing me from adding a 2nd tent as I had planned on the 1st, and thought I had set in stone. As per usual life happens. So that being said I plan for almost every eventuality, and we move to plan b. Lol. I will be running x5 300w led's in my 3.5x3.5x6.5 tent with 5 plants that will get the regular LST, supercropping, topping. The others will be mainlined and continue in the Seedling Auto closet until January when I can get the tent. I'm hoping to be able to squeeze a tent, 2 more lights and a order of seeds in which is probably unlikely so I may have to delay my sativa project another month. Which sucks but oh well.

I do have 2 Humboldt Seed Organization Truthband seeds I could pop which are sativa. I really want to grow out some GHT #1 though.

As far as my next Autoflower seed purchase goes, I think I've settled on Heavyweights Fast and Vast. For photoperiod I have quite a few seeds, but I really want to grow out some super dank sativa dominate plants in time for 420. I've narrowed it down to 3: Ghost Train Haze #1 by Rare Dankness, Super Lemon Haze by Greenhouse Seeds (I know a lot of people consider Arjan Satan, but I've read a lot of great things about this flagship strain of theirs), and Heavyweight Fruit Punch is my backup plan if I'm not on schedule in January as it seems to have a 8 week flowering time.
People can say what they want about Arjan, but he is unparalleled on hazes. Go for the Super Lemon haze. I will be growing that and King's Kush in a few months. Nevilles haze is the greatest of all hazes. That is all him. This is a big bang auto that is about two weeks from finishing.
WP_20151126_08_23_07_Pro[1].jpg

People can say what they want about Arjan, but he is unparalleled on hazes. Go for the Super Lemon haze. I will be growing that and King's Kush in a few months. Nevilles haze is the greatest of all hazes. That is all him. This is a big bang auto that is about two weeks from finishing.View attachment 509197
Honestly I've watched Vice's piece on him, and a couple Strain Hunter episodes and he seems like a cool dude. But I've heard some negatives on other strains they put out.

Either way, with results like that I'm impressed. I am torn between this and Ghost Train Haze #1. I'm definitely going to do both. If Rare Dankness seeds weren't over $100 for x6 seeds I'd get both. Maybe for that reason alone I should get the Super Lemon.

Back