Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Skywalker

Atulip

Fungi Friend
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
T20 Double Whisky Sour
I dipped my toes in photoperiods for a bit, but had to shut down my grow room. Now I'm back in a single 3'x3' tent, and it's time for a return to autoflowers. I finally found my favorite breeder in stock at my favorite seed bank (NASC), grabbed a couple packs and got them soaking right away.

full

Setup:
  • 3'x3' tent
  • PLC cx300 (340w Cree Cobs 3500k)
  • 2x 5 gallon DWC Buckets
  • Rockwool starters then clay pebbles in the net pots
  • 4" fan and filter
  • 2 x 6" clip on fans
  • RO Water with Mega Crop 2 part
  • Dehumidifier as needed

Our seeds were soaked overnight in RO water then into the rockwool cubes with ~200PPM Mega Crop. A couple days later we have our first sprout.

Day 1
full

Can’t wait to see how these end up, friend!
:headbang:

Small update. 2 sprouts now, and the third is about to pop up. They've been named Skywalker 1, Skywalker 2, and Third Place. Skywalker 1 and 2 were moved to their new home and Third Place is just chillin' in case I kill one.

Day 2
full

Skywalker 1
full

Skywalker 2
full

Third place
full

Skywalker 2 is the first to hit the water. Temps have been pretty high lately, so it looks like we have a little curling.

Day 6
full

Skywalker 1
full

Skywalker 2
full

full

Thanks for showing this! I'm actually doing my first DWC grow right now with Mephisto seeds. Starting with a Ripleys OG & an Illuminautos: Grizzly Crinkle.

This made me realize I should probably lower my small seedling that's within the rockwool a bit lower in the netpot!

So we're not quite having a good start here. I left the tent open last night and my cat found her way in and had a little snack of Skywalker 1. Both look to be having pH issues, I need to order some calibration solution. Third place was culled a few days ago so she can't replace Skywalker 1. Res change planned in a couple days.

Day 11
full

Skywalker 1 - Cat snack
full

Skywalker 2
full

no idea why cats eat cannabis plants i see it often with others too. she will recover and watch cat snack be the biggest haha

Res change today. PPM increased to 500. We're also running a little experiment, sterile vs non sterile. Skywalker 1 has been getting hydrogaurd, Skywalker 2 has been getting pool shock. Not really a fair test now that Skywalker 1 has been partially eaten, but we can still monitor root health. Topped both today.

Day 13
full

Skywalker 1 - Hydroguard
full

Some algae on the roots
full

Skywalker 2 - Pool shock
full

full

Back