Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Man, those girls are HOT!
:dancer::kiss::dancer:

Hey what’s happening, thanks for checking out ..... Appreciate the compliment, me think same!
:pass: I’m dreaming of big hard - frosty Nugs - Like home grown tomatoes- you can’t get ‘em at the store!

31 Days Sam’s Crack

Punching ahead, Breaking Free got a little Mammoth P, Thrive.n and BuildaBloom in her water today .... Witnessing strong daily growth .... Tucked some leaves and stretched side branches - succeeded in coaxing a couple new sites up.

Cola on the left .... Trained cola to side from young age hoping to promote growth of bottom bud sites ... Doing daily stretching and tucking .... Think she liked it.

1C14482C-ECB7-49B3-99F9-70936AA329B4.jpeg

BB59630D-01C7-4699-8590-80766F0D152F.jpeg

Last edited:
@MrOldBoy Budbuild??? you mean BuildaBloom LOL

Appreciate the comment - Thanks for the correction, yes I do mean BuildaBloom from BuildaSoil ... will see how she likes, didn’t add much as she is doing well. Uncharted waters for yours truly!

She's nice dense and compact there @MrOldBoy I'll need to get in my tent and get some maintenance done on my girls later.

Thanks for stopping by bushy and checking her out, I’m a proud papa ....

Yes @bushmasterar15 sshe is ... I’m carefully watching and doing a little trimming but like 3 leaves and two small Bud sites so far, more to,go, watching super close bet your sweet bass .... Now that I look at pic close, appears some little tiny buds starting on right side .... Cola steam looks good too, healthy plant .....

I also have a monkey fan, 6” stationary and a 4” personal fan which points upward and monkey and stationary are opposite helping keep dry between leaves .... gentle breezes so as to avoid wind burn iissue, been there done that!

8A14F27E-79B3-4D5A-9534-342092F927FA.jpeg

Don’t know why upside down, right side on iPad?

Thanks for stopping by bushy and checking her out, I’m a proud papa ....

Yes @bushmasterar15 sshe is ... I’m carefully watching and doing a little trimming but like 3 leaves and two small Bud sites so far, more to,go, watching super close bet your sweet bass .... Now that I look at pic close, appears some little tiny buds starting on right side .... Cola steam looks good too, healthy plant .....

I also have a monkey fan, 6” stationary and a 4” personal fan which points upward and monkey and stationary are opposite helping keep dry between leaves .... gentle breezes so as to avoid wind burn iissue, been there done that!

View attachment 1021077

Don’t know why upside down, right side on iPad?
I've been happy with the 6" oscillating monkey fan I'm running in the 4x4. The girls sway in the air current dancing to the tunes I'm playing. Not sure why sometimes the pics post correct and sometimes they go sideways. But hopefully once the new software gets up and running we'll be able to fix them direct in the posts.

I've been happy with the 6" oscillating monkey fan I'm running in the 4x4. The girls sway in the air current dancing to the tunes I'm playing. Not sure why sometimes the pics post correct and sometimes they go sideways. But hopefully once the new software gets up and running we'll be able to fix them direct in the posts.

I like my monkey fan too and will probably invest in a second one, opposite corner, to keep girls happy ..... Bro glad to hear new software coming, that will be sweet to edit online ......

Wonder how the girls would react if this song was played?

Last edited:
Back