Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Three Mephisto Girls hanging together ..... 28-32 days old .... Sam’s Crack largest then Gold Glue and Strawberry Nuggets

Sam front right then Goldie left and Nugs in the back .... Nugs is 4-5 days younger but look at size of Sam’s Crack, HUGE compared to sisters!

2DD0D591-44F5-4E19-97BA-12F62A4D7F12.jpeg

Last edited:
excited to see how it turns out!
:drool:

:thanks:
Thanks for stopping by and checking out Angel ..... Know I’m excited as well, she’s been growing like crazy, not sure what Mephisto did to the bean, must be some magic bean ....

Later today I’m going to give the her a 1/2 dose spray mist feeding of Thrive.n 15.0.0 .... Crazy as she is starring to flower they claim plants need and it worked wonderul last week so excited to see results after another misting!

08FFFB33-B561-47B3-98C2-7B67CF94037A.jpeg

32 Days Old Sam’s Crack

Growth is unreal, Sam LOVES the Organic Living Soil and all the worms bringing her food, like the Queenie she is!

Worms are doing very well, spotted some infants but no pic but a pic of couple working away .... Feed the soil and make worms happy and the worms will feed the plant, simple, just like in the wild.
C4C8B2DB-6B7B-4C2A-B0F5-0F425E8605C7.jpeg

These stems will carry a lot of resin production and they are still growing.
4A573CAA-6DDD-4734-B4DC-9AA23C7BE597.jpeg

Future BIG BUD Sites, we hope.
1019A2B2-A9A5-4E49-8E6B-53E69C8FA012.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is an interesting find ..... Note the round growth on the steam .... looks like where the cola was asked to bend, as I did keep cola held down for weeks while growing horizontally while bud sites grew vertically .... Looks like she wants to make some flowers there, too!
90476A01-9D4F-4D4C-AA18-9CC68E2B7524.jpeg

D192A58C-50A4-4DF8-9465-3FE2A4C99DFF.jpeg

32 Days Old Sam’s Crack

Growth is unreal, Sam LOVES the Organic Living Soil and all the worms bringing her food, like the Queenie she is!

Worms are doing very well, spotted some infants but no pic but a pic of couple working away .... Feed the soil and make worms happy and the worms will feed the plant, simple, just like in the wild.
View attachment 1021526
These stems will carry a lot of resin production and they are still growing.
View attachment 1021529
Future BIG BUD Sites, we hope.
View attachment 1021527
I have a Sam's Crack in flower. I would guess 2 weeks left? She will grow Dense buds, mine are super dense. Very OG in structure and smell for mine. Don't expect a ton of stretch, it is not a super stretcher plant, but has a nice amount of bud Sites and a pretty even Canopy. I think it will be pretty good, by the looks of it. Planning on feeding 1 more week, then flush. BTW, I have a lot of respect for you guys who grow all naturally. I am not into dirt, worms, and bugs. But mad respect for those who can do that successfully. Peace slowandeasy

33 Day s Old ... Pic this AM, Thursday February 28th .....
:coffee:
Always excited to see Break, aka SC, especially when I first wake up and this AM she did not disappoint..... 33 days old and starting to see a little bit of bud form ..... The next 33 days should prove exciting .... This girl is cooking, she’s going need a bigger hat!
CFF0F4D6-3540-43AC-BC27-8BD2C14985F3.jpeg

I have a Sam's Crack in flower. I would guess 2 weeks left? She will grow Dense buds, mine are super dense. Very OG in structure and smell for mine. Don't expect a ton of stretch, it is not a super stretcher plant, but has a nice amount of bud Sites and a pretty even Canopy. I think it will be pretty good, by the looks of it. Planning on feeding 1 more week, then flush. BTW, I have a lot of respect for you guys who grow all naturally. I am not into dirt, worms, and bugs. But mad respect for those who can do that successfully. Peace slowandeasy

Appreciate the Feedback slowandeasy ... Thanks for stopping by too ... :pass:

Man oh man that is exciting / useful info, THANK YOU ..... :thanks: .... Gives me some guidance, Stretch or lack of is important, I’m worrying my light maybe get too close as she grows up and I have a 80” tent but light rail pits light lower so height is important, reason I like short plants like Gold Glue and Strawberry Nuggets.....

Double Respect back to anyone who can successfully figure what to use and when .... :toke: No doubt some killer plants come from Hydo Guys/Gals with the skills / understanding ....

Yes bugs come with territory .... I go thru two closed rooms before tent and those doors stay closed all times and never both open at same time .... in addition I’m experimenting with sub-irrigation pots and sub-pots have plastic mulch covers over the dirt/organic mulch, helps eliminate bugs on surface soil and any nematodes or root issues are handle by my good bugs and worms and the neem that’s in the soil, so root issue are not an issue .... Yes, IPM is tougher with soil verses hydro, hopefully the taste and potency pay dividends!

Thanks again for info and for checking out, proud papa likes to show off!
:coffee:

Last edited:
Sam is still 33 Days old but she grows so fast here is an after dinner pic, I am amazed at the speed and size of the flowers, just in awe .... Cola is at 1 o’clock .... right corner for those digital .... hehe, joke get it! :haha:

4E3B3472-74CD-4CFC-976D-16D79D00A415.jpeg

Sure hope they release this strain, it’s a winner in my book!

Last edited:
Back