Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Wow, ur SC looks badass bro! Mines finally taking off

I’m DEF getting some of those hooks

I cut up clothes hangers to make hooks, and use clothes pins and pipe cleaners to get what I want done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s about to start getting stinky. Best smelling Mephisto strain I’ve grown yet. As of now (over halfway done) it smells like literally a bowl of fruity pebbles. Not fruit loops. Not Apple Jacks. Fruity pebbles. Sweet and sugary and fruity smelling. Creamy. Wonderful.

It’s about to start getting stinky. Best smelling Mephisto strain I’ve grown yet. As of now (over halfway done) it smells like literally a bowl of fruity pebbles. Not fruit loops. Not Apple Jacks. Fruity pebbles. Sweet and sugary and fruity smelling. Creamy. Wonderful.

:thanks:

For checking out ....

Wow Bro that’s good to hear, I’m love growing this strain, she puts on mass by the minute .....

Got a tiny whiff this am but not any killer smell, YET, but I sense it’s starting here on day 38 .....

Also have a Gold Glue like you, so double excited to see your grow ......... :drool:

Thanks again for checking out, I do like showing her off .... She going to have some BIG ONES. :vibe:

Ooooo fruity pebbles!! Hope I get the pheno u got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thanks:

For checking out ....

Wow Bro that’s good to hear, I’m love growing this strain, she puts on mass by the minute .....

Got a tiny whiff this am but not any killer smell, YET, but I sense it’s starting here on day 38 .....

Also have a Gold Glue like you, so double excited to see your grow ......... :drool:

Thanks again for checking out, I do like showing her off .... She going to have some BIG ONES. :vibe:

What does Gold Glue smell like to you?

What does Gold Glue smell like to you?

Hey Bud, what’s happening ..... Thnaks for checking out ... Love the. Gold Glue, have a few seeds remaining.....

Have two gold glues currently, one started 12/19 and it’s close but not much smell, actually what smell it has is kinda funky, like old tennis shoes ..... Second GG, I call her Sricky Jane is just starting to flower, so,not much either .....

The first Goldie I grew in just a gallon pot with FFOF and she turned out really well, considering .... this second one looks like it’s going to be killer .... much larger pot - 7 gallon, that is more like a five gallon as I have a ton of bottom rock to help avoid overwater issues and mulch on top .... the one gallon just FFOF with no drainage provision ....

Glue in tent on bottom right In gallon pot, to her left is a 3 Bears who is starting to flower and to her right is another 3 bears, FFOF 1/1/19 start on her, she is doing better than I thought .... both Goldie and 3 Bears were topped ..... Big 3 Bears not topped and she is growing in LOS vereses FFOF.

Attachments

• B62872E2-AEDE-4024-8C0B-7E16BAD69F63.jpeg
    B62872E2-AEDE-4024-8C0B-7E16BAD69F63.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 01239526-8AD6-4625-92D8-936E8DD09CCC.jpeg
    01239526-8AD6-4625-92D8-936E8DD09CCC.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 75
Hey Bud, what’s happening ..... Thnaks for checking out ... Love the. Gold Glue, have a few seeds remaining.....

Have two gold glues currently, one started 12/19 and it’s close but not much smell, actually what smell it has is kinda funky, like old tennis shoes ..... Second GG, I call her Sricky Jane is just starting to flower, so,not much either .....

The first Goldie I grew in just a gallon pot with FFOF and she turned out really well, considering .... this second one looks like it’s going to be killer .... much larger pot - 7 gallon, that is more like a five gallon as I have a ton of bottom rock to help avoid overwater issues and mulch on top .... the one gallon just FFOF with no drainage provision ....

Glue in tent on bottom right In gallon pot, to her left is a 3 Bears who is starting to flower and to her right is another 3 bears, FFOF 1/1/19 start on her, she is doing better than I thought .... both Goldie and 3 Bears were topped ..... Big 3 Bears not topped and she is growing in LOS vereses FFOF.

My gold glues always smelled like a street persons clothes with some baby puke mixed in. Totally funky shit.

@lunarman Your driving me Flippin crazy ..... That girl in the one gallon pot has harder buds than anything else grown to date, even the Nugs from first grow ..... I mean those things are like golf ball size / hard, well almost. Maybe Mephisto will bring back someday.

Back